UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

WWE not supporting Chrome OS almost renders my chromebook useless haha, so I tried getting my kindle onto the TV via HDMI. It worked fine until I hit "watch now". Then an error message pops up. If I unplug the hdmi then the app behaves and I can watch what I want. Anyone heard of WWE putting in a feature that disables playback when connected to an external/second screen?

Edited by Slapnuts

• Paid Members

It's not locked. If you watched on a tablet for example you could have multiple IP's, at home on Wifi and then elsewhere roaming. Even if you didn't move house, your IP will change over time/whenever you turn your router off depending on your provider.

Edited by Benno

It's not locked. If you watched on a tablet for example you could have multiple IP's, at home on Wifi and then elsewhere roaming. Even if you didn't move house, your IP will change over time/whenever you turn your router off depending on your provider.

Cheers Benno that was my biggest worry as didnt want to go. Awh shit it's tied to my old house. I think the fear was grounded with people sharing log ons and getting barred as was different IP's

• Paid Members

I must be getting pack into wrestling again, first I became a paid member on here and then I got the Network. 

I had a non Network related problem with my 360 as it just refused to download an update for Xbox live. Solved that by using a USB stick. 

No probs at all with the Network itself, currently watching ECW Barely Legal :) 

I signed up a couple of weeks back and my first billing was due today, not gone out and now my account says first billing is March 1st. Am I getting another month for free?

edit: just noticed in the UK Network thread this might be the case, happy days!

Edited by Krytie 2X4B 523P