UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

My apologies if this has been covered, ive checked a few pages but have not noticed it.

I have a US account set up and usually play it on my mac. I was thinking about setting it back up on my ps3 but would prefer to cancel US unblocker if possible.

Now that the Network is in the UK, would it be simple enough for me to log on without using unblocker (just download network app and log in) or would i have to cancel the US subscription and create a UK version?

I dont have access to my computer at present to try so just thought i'd ask on here in the mean time.

My apologies if this has been covered, ive checked a few pages but have not noticed it.

I have a US account set up and usually play it on my mac. I was thinking about setting it back up on my ps3 but would prefer to cancel US unblocker if possible.

Now that the Network is in the UK, would it be simple enough for me to log on without using unblocker (just download network app and log in) or would i have to cancel the US subscription and create a UK version?

I dont have access to my computer at present to try so just thought i'd ask on here in the mean time.

Just download the app and log in, you should have no problems or issues.

• Paid Members

Read through the FAQ on page one of this thread, which answers that along with other issues, updated for the UK launch.

Boy, these questions all seem to be asked frequently.

I'm on my phone, as my laptops fucked, looked through and missed it. I alluded to this, and my attempt to find the info and was genuinely thankful for the response.

Sorry if that's such an issue for you, which it clearly is judging by your reply. I honestly can't apologise enough can I.

Pages and pages here, but how's others feed through the Xbox One? Mine is currently struggling badly and is constantly buffering. Works fine on my tablet and laptop and is not an internet issue. Currently impossible to get through a PPV on there in one sitting.

I have alot of buffering on 360. Can't watch any VOD

• Paid Members

The XBox app has been a bit of a disaster since launch, sadly. They sort of fixed the buffering and streaming issues a few months ago, but since I signed up again for 'Mania season the thing doesn't work half the time. I would assume the latest update, with resume feature etc, is buggered.

It gives me another excuse to buy a PS4 next month though.

• Paid Members

The Xbox 360 version has been working fine for me but I find the WWE Network to be much more demanding on data than other video streaming apps.

I can usually watch a live footy game on the Xbox Sky Go app or iPlayer and surf the web at the same time on the iPad, but the Network has to be the only thing running in the house for me or it buffers to high heaven. Its especially odd as I'm mostly watching 1996 stuff which is obviously Standard Definition.