UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Yep, the top quality stream is 4500kbps, which works out at 2.025 GB per hour.

Bear in mind WWE recommends a minimum speed of 1800kbps (1.8 Mbps), so it might well be worth checking what speed you can get on your phone -- try to test it at similar hours as Mania/HoF as I'd expect you might get better speed then that during the day.

I subscribed in Feb when it was the free month.Things were going well until I tried to log on the 1st March and couldn't. I thought maybe they'd unsubscribed me so I signed up again, still using the same email and password etc. The payment came off via PayPal an hour or so later, then I get an email from Paypal on Monday 16th saying that's my monthly subscription been taken off! That's 19.98 for March as both payments went through. I emailed the WWE helpdesk straight away but have had no reply so far. Anyone else have this issue as well? I really don't want t be paying two monthly fees but I also don't want to cancel it completely.

I subscribed in Feb when it was the free month.Things were going well until I tried to log on the 1st March and couldn't. I thought maybe they'd unsubscribed me so I signed up again, still using the same email and password etc. The payment came off via PayPal an hour or so later, then I get an email from Paypal on Monday 16th saying that's my monthly subscription been taken off! That's 19.98 for March as both payments went through. I emailed the WWE helpdesk straight away but have had no reply so far. Anyone else have this issue as well? I really don't want t be paying two monthly fees but I also don't want to cancel it completely.

this link has a 'live chat' button which might help you get an instant answer from someone. It's unavailable at the minute but maybe that's a time difference thing. Try just after 1pm. That'll be 9am in Connecticut USA. 

https://worldwrestling.custhelp.com/app/ContactUs/cat_id/120/a_id/37

• Paid Members

I had this with last.fm. You need to go into your Paypal account and cancel your "Recurring Subscription" to one of your WWE Network entries. You'll have two "WWE Network" entries there.

ADDED: I seriously doubt you'll get your money back unfortunately. You've probably paid for 2 months worth there. Last.fm hit me with three payments one time. Was I ever pissed.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

I got a cheque for ÂŁ25 off the premium bonds on Saturday (who knew that was a thing that happened? ive had those for years and had NOTHING) so i'll put that towards a Roku.

Yeah, definately worth it. I bought one a few days ago and I've had the WWE Network on ever since. What a great picture. Definately worth it.

ADDED LATER: Amazon are now selling the exact Roku 1 box I bought for 45.99, I paid 25.99 for it 2 days ago. WTF??!?!?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

My roku 1 came yesterday - I went for 1 as between me thinking "hmm, I should get one of those" and actually ordering it they all went up in price drastically. Roku1 works perfectly, a but slow to load but works great, brilliant picture quality, can't fault it.

Good bloody job it does work because when I turned on my kindle today it told me the wwe app had updated so I installed the new version -the network doesn't fucking play now! It lets me choose something, does the doo doo be doo doo music then goes blank. That's my breakfast fix of rasslin out the window!

Can someone give a really basic breakdown of what a Roku is and how it works, and if it's worth it just for the Network (would I have any other use for it?)

I have PS3 in the living room, but in my bedroom I use my laptop for the Network.  Sometimes if I want to watch something in bed I end up watching it on my phone, as it seems too much effort to go through to put my laptop on.