UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

If it wasn't scummy wrestling, a free ad supported tier of the Network (without the PPV's) could be an option. Hulu make as much from their free ad supported version as they do from their premium. Obviously though, wrestling is scummy so no chance.

Decided to cancel my subscription last night after a lot of to-ing & fro-ing with their rather poor customer service dept.

Firstly, I should point out I'm not one of these who has an 'I'm entitled to...' attitude but I also feel decent customer care & retention is just good business.

Having already had a number of problems, some of which I described above, I provided evidence of me purchasing Mania via Sky Box Office due to the pre show buffering making it unwatchable.

With that in mind, I requested some form of recompense as WM had now cost me ÂŁ29.94 when, as they so proudly ram down our thoughts, it should only have been ÂŁ9.99.

After a number of nonsensical (see also: selected from a list of pre-written responses), I finally got my point across by offering my notice to cancel.

In a fine example of the 'customer service' I've mentioned, I got a reply offering me the types of subscription available to me!!! Unbelievable.

I have subsequently received a further email ACCEPTING my cancellation with no attempt at customer retention.

Like I said above, this isn't meant to sound like I felt I deserved a refund but thought it might be a decent gesture but clearly they obviously don't think 1 cancellation is going to damage the multi-billion pound corporation.

Shame really as I love the old school stuff but I'm a man of principles so have to stick to my guns on this one.

Edited by SpykeDudlei1

Why is only one episode of Hogan's "Rock 'n' Wrestling" cartoon uploaded? Check out the Bobby Heenan bit before the cartoon kicks in. Class.

They showed that episode after this weeks RAW, so if it's a regular slot they'll go up one by one. If it was a one time thing then they may eventually stick them all up in one go

• Paid Members

Thanks for that Lister, will give it a go. Weirdly enough, that was exactly the reason I just came into the thread- whenever I watch on my laptop, playback is glitchy as hell. I'm actually better off watching the high quality Dailymotion links that the dodgy sites put up. I've had the Network since it was free in February, but seriously considering knocking it on the head for a bit because despite the content being good, I can't sit through anything that stutters every ten seconds. Expect a lot better for a tenner.

Will report back to let others know if it solves the problem.