UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

It would ask for a password to sign up, unless you were already logged into WWE.com automatically from the last time you were a member. Go onto wwe.com, log out, and then do a failed sign-in and get them to send a password reminder.

That's the thing though, I always use the same password for everything, and it wasn't accepting it at all. I tried signing out of my old account with my laptop but I couldnt find the log out button for the life of me. I ended up setting up a brand new account with my girlfriend's phone.

• Paid Members

No, it's a decent buy.

I much prefer it to my Chromecast. Fire Stick works better with the Network with me too. Also has access to the MUBI.com service, which none of the others do (chromecast, roku, etc). It's a great buy for twenty quid.

Anyone else having problems with the ps4 app? For the last few days I've just got the spinning timer when I've loaded it up, so today I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but now when I put in my login details the continue button doesn't work.

Seems fine on my kindle though so it's not a payment issue.