UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

My PS3/iPad combo seems to be about as good as it gets technically, I get good streams, and rarely have issues with continue watching. The iPad is a good thing to have to hand in case of PS3 issues with live streams too.

I never have any problems with continue or watchlist, except if I add something to my watchlist on any pther device it seems to take a couple of hours to appear on the fire stick, but instantly anywhere else. Streaming quality is best on the iphone it seems. Never had any problems.

I just got so excited that I saw the iOS app has an update. I thought 'this is it, they'll include a chromecast button for sure on this update', only to realise it's an update for the Supercard game. I could really do with the network supporting the chromecast function

• Awards Moderator

FYI the WWE Network App on Android spoiled the result of a Payback match for me on it's home page. Now it doesn't open on the Network screen or generic splash and prefers news articles, anyone looking to use it should watch out.

• Paid Members

Think this was covered earlier, but just in case -- I figured out the bug with stuff staying in "Continue Watching" even after you finish it. When you finish watching it you'll return to the show listing and "Continue Watching" will be listed among the options with "Watch from Beginning" and so on. If you select "Continue Watching" straight away it'll play the last second and then return straight back to the show listing, at which point "Continue Watching" will be gone and it'll not show up in your watchlist.

Anybody know of any tricks that might help when watching on Roku? I'm having an absolute cunt of a time trying to watch Payback. The bastard thing is flicking forwards and backwards constantly. I've actually had to give up on it and watchwrestling the rest of it.

Edited by DeanoTheGame

Apologies if this has been asked but no adult content is showing up anywhere On my Xbone app even after a complete reinstall and making sure both the system and the apps parental controls have been deactivated.

Any suggestions? My laptop has gone kaput so I only have the shitty app to work with :(.

Ta!

• Paid Members

I'm subscribed to the network with a USA address despite being in the UK. I can access it fine via Xbox 360/One and through my Android Smartphone/Tablet, but every time I try and do so via my laptop, I get into a continuous circle where it tells me to register an account.

Is there a way around this?

I'm subscribed to the network with a USA address despite being in the UK. I can access it fine via Xbox 360/One and through my Android Smartphone/Tablet, but every time I try and do so via my laptop, I get into a continuous circle where it tells me to register an account.

Is there a way around this?

Firefox private window does the trick for me buddy.