UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I'm having some trouble playing the Network on my Android Phone and my kids' Hudl tablet and iPhone.  I have a great Fibre connection in the house with superb speeds, and the Network runs perfectly on the XBox One and Laptop, but whenever I try to play it on my Samsung Galaxy Andoid Phone, the Hudl or the iPhone, it seems to buffer and change quality when I'm watching On Demand content.  The live stream plays perfectly on all the devices, which is odd, and other video streaming (BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Netflix) all work 100% perfectly ... but whenever I try to watch, say, an older PPV event or archived show, it buffers every 15 seconds or so.

Anyone else had similar issues or can offer any advice?  Ta!  :-)

• Paid Members

I get that on PC for old Nitros. I never get issues with NXT or the live stream. They must use a different, crappier server or something for older stuff because otherwise I can't make sense of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

How long has the network had ads? I've just started watching Tough Talk, and there was a shaving gel commercial before it.

Half a year at least. I think they play every third show or something.

I've been slowly working my way through 1995 Raws and ECW Hardcore TV's, as well as WCW and WWF PPV's of the same time. Everything worked well on monday, but I haven't been able to watch anything all day today. The videos buffer for around half a minute for every five seconds of the programme, and it isn't fixed by switching to iphone, girlfriend's laptop or internet explorer. Is this happening to anyone else? My live stream works fine.

Without telling how you to suck eggs, is there anything else that could be leeching your connection?

Torrents downloading, games console pulling down a firmware update, sibling sitting on youtube on another device, someone downloading on demand stuff from SKY+ box - anything like that?

Any time my stream on the network does that i get similar symptoms (usually my wife uploading stuff for work) and it just kicks down to a lower quality bit rate then runs fine.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin