UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 2 weeks later...

Except they want people who don't have the Network to pay ÂŁ15 to watch them live. And WWE want people to pay ÂŁ10 to watch EC live.

In the case of EC, it's not airing live on Sky ppv in the UK.

If you don't have the Network in the UK, you can't watch EC until next Sunday, when it will be shown for 'free' on Sky.

WWE are in the business of getting people to subscribe to their network.

Exactly my point. What was yours?

WWE want you to pay them, Sky want you to pay them, but WWE weren't going to put EC on PPV here even if Sky wanted to, because they want us to get the Network. Sky obviously still want to show it, because people will watch it, so there's the compramise.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Just to say, i have had a bloody nightmare with the PS3 network app over the last 2 weeks, especially when trying to watch old smackdowns.

Buffering every 5 seconds for up to 20 seconds a buff, sometimes not coming back at all. Along with a number of error occurred notices.

For the first time ever i deleted and reinstalled the app. I managed to get through an episode and a half before i turned it off, no issues.

Don't know if this will work from now on or just a fluke, but even though so simple, it might be worth trying for those with console problems.

• 2 weeks later...

This might have already been asked but I didn't fancy scrolling through all of the posts but my question is I'm wanting to sign up for the Network and take advantage of the June for free in order to watch Money in the Bank tonight but when I'm having my card details processed its stating that my payment had been rejected, I probably don't have enough in my account to cover the 9.99 at the moment but I thought with it being a free month and the payment not being made until the end of the month there wouldn't be a problem in signing up. What's going on?