UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Does anyone know of you watch the wwe network on more than one device at a time?

I know you can with Netflix if you pay a bit more.

Officially only one at a time. In reality they originally let it slide unless you were taking the piss, but they've been tightening up a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they clamp down properly for WrestleMania. With that in mind, it may be worth actively logging out of all but the device you want to watch it on live.

• Paid Members

Is any one using the WWE Network on a Smart TV?

I’d normally watch it on my PS3 but I’m at my girlfriend’s parents. I’ve managed to download the app on the TV, but I haven’t a clue how to actually enter my username and password. I press Enter on the TV remote and it brings up a numeric keypad (think like a telephone) with the letters on each key. But as soon as I press one (i.e. 6 for ‘M’) the keypad disappears! How do I actually input my bloody details?!

• Paid Members

Yes.

However, you might (but probably not) find yourself unable to watch if your friend is watching at the same time. Depends if WWE decide to crack down on that tonight.

Edited by PunkStep

Does anyone know of you watch the wwe network on more than one device at a time?

I know you can with Netflix if you pay a bit more.

Officially only one at a time. In reality they originally let it slide unless you were taking the piss, but they've been tightening up a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if they clamp down properly for WrestleMania. With that in mind, it may be worth actively logging out of all but the device you want to watch it on live.

Cheers for that. Got a mania party on tonight and sods law I'm going to be late. Was hoping to catch the first half an hour on my tablet. Best not to risk it.

• Paid Members

Is any one using the WWE Network on a Smart TV?

I’d normally watch it on my PS3 but I’m at my girlfriend’s parents. I’ve managed to download the app on the TV, but I haven’t a clue how to actually enter my username and password. I press Enter on the TV remote and it brings up a numeric keypad (think like a telephone) with the letters on each key. But as soon as I press one (i.e. 6 for ‘M’) the keypad disappears! How do I actually input my bloody details?!

SMS typing didn't seem to work for me either. I changed the setting to QWERTY (green button on mine) and selected each letter for it to work.

I've obviously asked this of the Network support staff too & waiting a reply bit wondered if anyone here knows.

I've now watched Rumble & Fast Lane on the Network and am in the process of watching the last hour of Hall of Fame - all on demand not live.

On each one I'm still experiencing skipping problems. I could understand it (whilst not liking it) if it's catching up on live stream due to buffering but why would it be happening using the on demand facility?

In addition to the buffering problems that prompted me to end up buying the PPV on Sunday, I am growing a little frustrated with issues like this.

since the WWE App updated a week or so ago if I go to something i was part way through I don't have the option to Resume Watching on the Kindle. its not a major issue as I can just drag the thing along and figure out where I was but before the update the option was there and now its not. also the Kindle doesn't have chapters on anything, or mine doesn't anyway. not really a question, don't know why i'm putting it in the FAQ bit really.