UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Is Triple Hs entrance at WM29 edited? Isn't that the one where the dry ice burnt him? It seems very cut down from Memory

edit, no its not, I just remember him being more pissed at the time

Back on the roku, there are no chapter points, you have to forward or back by the minute, if that sways your decision at all

Edit again - going back to the network not playing on the kindle with the updated app, I uninstalled it, turned the kindle off and on then reinstalled it and it works fine now.

Edited by Harry Wiseau

• Paid Members

In basic terms its like a freeview box was, but you can use it for internet stuff. It's a little box or USB stick that you access apps etc on like the iplayer,,wwe network, Netflix on. I doubt I'll use it for anything other than the network but for me its worth it

Yeah, I use it mostly for the Network and Netflix myself. Apart from NowTV too, nothing really interests me on there. I'd start off with Roku 1.

(If you can get it for 25.99 again. No way it's worth 50 quid if it's your first one)

Edited by bAzTNM#1

As an update, I cancelled one of my network subscriptions on PayPal the other day. An hour later I got the £9.99 refunded. All well and good but now I can't watch any of the shows on my "Watchlist", they are still there but when I go to view them all I see is a blank screen. Is the Network down atm? I'm trying to view using my Kindle Fire

What's the quality been like for anyone who's watched a PPV live? I'd like to watch Wrestlemania live on the Network, but I watched the Royal Rumble the day after, and even then the quality was poor for stretches of it.

I watched the Rumble live, it was excellent quality (720p HD I'd say) and apart from one or two moments where it skipped I had no problems with the way it played.

Sorry if this has been asked (I've checked the great opening post already), but how long exactly is the "one month subscription"? Is this 28 days, 30 days, or is it the same date each month based on when you sign up?  Basically, my housemates and I are all about for Mania for a change and fancy the one month subscription to watch it live, and I'm hoping I can get Extreme Rules in the same £9.99 month. Mania is March the 29th, Extreme Rules is April the 26th. Is this possible or am I a cheap, cheap bastard who's out of luck?

Thanks.

• Awards Moderator

I was wondering if anyone could give me guidance on how to post a hyperlinked image in my signature? I've tried some code that I found online, but it doesn't seem to be working. Also, I tried the search option to find a solution, but nothing popped up that was helpful.

This should be in the Off-Topic "questions about the forum thread" but, hey-ho. It would look like this:

[url=http://www.yoursite.com][img=http://www.othersite.com/yourimage.jpg][/url]
Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

For anyone looking for a device to watch the Network on, if you take a free trial of Amazon Prime you can get an Amazon Fire stick for £19. Better still, if you keep Prime after the trial, you get another £12 off:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_1938381_66809871_pe_hero/?node=6171500031

The Fire stick looks a good piece of kit. Unless you've stumping for a Roku 3, it's probabaly a better choice and more future proof than the older Roku models.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

If you go for the Prime free trial, remember to cancel it as it's a £79, all-in-one-go annual charge when your trial is up. You can normally cancel it right away and still use it for the rest of the trial period.

• Paid Members

Yeah that's a really good point, I got stung by that once. If it happens though, you can still ring them in the days after your trial ends and they'll refund you, which is a nice gesture. Must happen all the time.

Edited by Benno