UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Finally got my issues with the network sorted out. I've started watching the first PPV I ever watched. Royal Rumble 2000. Eery as during the rumble match 4 consecutive entrants are no longer with us :(

Yeah, I watched that with my housemate who's somewhat of a lapsed fan and it became a running joke telling her who had died.

I think there was a point where there were six guys in the ring and only one of them was still alive. Bad odds given it's only been 15 years.

Probably been asked before, but cut me some slack - its a long thread.

I want to watch Raw from 1996, so I do a search for "Raw 1996" like a normal human would do. The results drag up various snippets and full shows from that year. Is there anywhere that lists all the Raws in chronological order or something, because there's loads missing when I search.

The layout of the network makes it quite easy to navigate to a show or documentary etc etc, then when searching for the smaller things like matches, stipulations or wrestlers then the search function seems to be a better way to navigate. 

Edited by Slapnuts

This may be something people are already aware of, but I discovered something today.

If you search for names, separated by semi-colons, you can search for multiple names in one search. For instance, searching for 'CM Punk; John Cena' gives a list of matches involving both Punk and Cena.

This works with match types and anything else you can search for - 'CM Punk; Ladder Match' searches for ladder matches featuring CM Punk. You can also use multiple semi-colons to search for more than two things - 'CM Punk; Kofi Kingston; Ladder Match' searches for ladder matches featuring both CM Punk and Kofi Kingston.

Edit - I've since discovered that you can also enter years.

I suspect this only works on the website.