UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

If it's a new telly with a HDMI slot, invest in a Chromecast.

Bought one today. Struggling to cast on my Samsung s4 the wwe app doesn't seem to have a cast button?????

You need to run the web version of the Network web in a Chrome browser tab and cast that to your TV.

Installed chromecast and can cast youtube ok. Cast my screen and then just went on the app but quality was terrible. Have just selected request desktop version from chrome browser but that doesn't play without Adobe.

• Paid Members

The 'continue watching' list on Xbox is weird. There are things that I definitely watched right until the end still appearing in it, while some things I stopped halfway through and would like to finish later are nowhere to be seen.

Edited by Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

Like most technical stuff on the network, it's somewhere between barely functional and fucked. Since I cleared out my list, anything I watch on the PS3 doesn't get added to "continue watching" on the PS3 and I can't automatically resume in progress. If I then go on the PC, the show won't be in "continue watching". However, if I find the show through the menu and click to play it, it will resume where I was on the PC.

I'm glad the network exists, and the playback on PS3 for me is flawless for on demand stuff and 99% perfect for live stuff, but in all other technical and usability aspects, it's pretty much a clown show.