UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I think it's probably an issue with my wifi but anyone else have problems when watching archive stuff like old PPVs on the iPad app?  Mine starts to go blocky and pixelate pretty quick then if I close down the app, reopen and play again it works for a bit longer but will sometimes go back to shit quality.

I have difficulty watching any network content on my iPad. Apple TV too. Well, every device I've tried really. My ISP isn't the best, but there's no way it's bad enough to warrant the issues I get.

Edited by Slapnut

I think it's probably an issue with my wifi but anyone else have problems when watching archive stuff like old PPVs on the iPad app?  Mine starts to go blocky and pixelate pretty quick then if I close down the app, reopen and play again it works for a bit longer but will sometimes go back to shit quality.

Mine seems to do that only when OTT strobe lighting is used. Like when Blake & Murphy or Bayley get their full ring entrance on NXT it all goes to shit but if I can fast forward past it everything goes back to normal. That is when watching on Apple TV.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

How do I sign up using an American address to get it a few quid cheaper? All it's showing me is the ÂŁ9.99 deal whenever I proceed to subscribe - yes I am a cheap skate. Appreciated.

You need to have an American IP address and Paypal. I think.

I usually watch PPVs/NXT specials on the PS3 because I want to watch on a big TV, but do find it pauses often, so usually end up getting annoyed and watching on my laptop and having no problems at all.  So I don't know if it's the PS3, or my internet, or WWE, but it usually annoys me enough to give up.

Watching Wrestlemania today live on the network right now via PS3. Slight annoyances in that the quality occasionally drops from 1080/720p to 480p style footage. Hopefully Wrestlemania itself will be more consistent. 

Hi guys, I've just moved to Osaka Japan and can no longer access the network. Gaaah! 

Can anyone post a step by step guide (Or link to one) for how to view from a blocked country?

I know it involves US addresses and paypal and VPN's and some such but I kinda need an idiots guide here.

Any help would really be appreciated!