UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

FWIW, I normally have flawless service on my PS3 (like a tiny buffer glitch every few months on the live stream and that's it). I've been catching up on recent NXT shows in the past few days and I'm getting shitty resolution and freezes all over the place.

Tried watching wcw superbrawl 1992 and it was unwatchable sadly, yet i watched summerslam, nxt, wwe tough talk and swerved without issue, old content seems really bad, quite gutted as i wanted to watch liger vs pillman

Same as you having issues watch some old wcw 1990 clash of the champions but WWE content is working ok I wish they would sort this

• Paid Members

As far as I know, the issue with old content is that as well as the main servers in wherever, they have local servers around the world with cached copies of files so that when you watch something it's only travelling from your local area rather than nationally/internationally. However, to save cash, these local servers only have copies of the stuff they expect to be most watched, ie the WWE PPVs and original programming.

• Paid Members

I find old stuff a bit hit and miss. The other night I stuck SummerSlam 2001 on. The first 15 mins was Buffer City. Although maybe even the Network itself is bored by Lance Storm. From that point it was fine. I resumed viewing the next night from about three matches in, no problems.

Do WWE edit a lot of the ppvs on the network? I thought they were supposed to show them as they were broadcast. But watching Summerslam 2003 I've noticed some edits, one bleeping Eric Bischoff calling Shane a piece of shit. They also edited Kane's botch in his match with RVD, originally Kane falls off the top rope when going for a dive to the outside, they cut this out just showing his 2nd attempt.

• Paid Members

They've launched a Windows 10 app that you can now get in Microsoft Store. May be beneficial to those on tablets or who'd find an app easier to use for whatever reason on a PC.

It's basic I'd say, not the prettiest and there are some minor features missing, chapter points being one, but overall it's fine for general use.

Edited by Benno