UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Hello my fellow wrestling fans!! I'm having to move home very soon, and will have no space to store my smallish collection of classic wrestling videos I have been holding on to for years now. There's 21 of them in total, and something in me won't let me throw them away or just give them to charity or something. I need to know they are going to someone that will love and look after them!! If anyone is interested, reply here or send me a text on 07944874429 :)

I've just got my new bank card through the door today. First thing I did was add the details to my PayPal account which I use to pay for WWE Network.

The new card is valid straight away but my old card still runs to the end of January, so do I need to change anything else in my network payment, or will it just default to the new card once the old card expires?

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Awards Moderator

PayPal has a tiered payment system, working it's way through your payment methods until it finds one that works. The old one will expire when the new month starts.

As far as Network is concerned, it asks PayPal for the money. It doesn't know what happens beyond that.

Apologies if this has already been covered. I've had the Network for a couple of years before it was available in the UK. I got UnBlock US to do the job. Now the network is in the UK, do I need UnBlock US anymore? Can I continue to watch the content and get away with paying the American $9.99. Watching via Xbox One. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...