UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

That's not quite true I don't think. I'm almost certain they cycle it on and off, specifically to stop people doing that at Mania. You can definitely get Rumble for free though.

Edited by Benno

every time i click the "start your free month" button, rather than giving me the chance to enter new/different details, it just instantly redirects me to a page that just says "you've already had your freebie"

wwe%20reg-01.jpg

Edited by Slapnuts

every time i click the "start your free month" button, rather than giving me the chance to enter new/different details, it just instantly redirects me to a page that just says "you've already had your freebie"

wwe%20reg-01.jpg

This has happened to me before, are you logged in on WWE.com before you even click on the Network?

wwe%20reg-01.jpg

This has happened to me before, are you logged in on WWE.com before you even click on the Network?

This was it!!

I'm now watching the network on another free trial :-)

Nice!!

wwe%20reg-01.jpg

This was it!!

I'm now watching the network on another free trial :-)

Nice!!

Make sure you have cancelled it! ;)