UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

I have to say the Edge and Christian show was better then it looked. Not amazing, but pretty good. If anything it probably would have worked better as a 15 minute episode show then 30

Yeah I'd agree with this, but it's clearly aimed at 14 year olds. There was one or two skits that I enjoyed, including the bit with Vince at the beginning when talking to Christian, 'internet'. All in all, still shite.

In all fairness to Ralhpy, I've been charged $11.99 a few times and it's not so much the extra money that wound me up, it was not knowing why the fuck they're charging certain people extra that annoyed me.  It didn't help that the customer service Twitter account is as useful as a chocolate potato.

In all fairness to Ralhpy, I've been charged $11.99 a few times and it's not so much the extra money that wound me up, it was not knowing why the fuck they're charging certain people extra that annoyed me. It didn't help that the customer service Twitter account is as useful as a chocolate potato.

It is more of a principle thing for me, if some Americans can pay $9.99, then why should we pay in 9.99 GBP, which at the time of posting 13.92USD?

That's the reason i signed up as an American user, to save money and not get ripped off, which is what we are being here in the UK

Until i reach the 9.99 usd price my principles will not be met

Which was, technically, an illegal act on your part so your hardly in a position to be taking a position on a value for money soapbox.

If you didn't take that time off work when Eddie Guererro died, you'd have been able to pay the difference by now.

Things cost different amounts the world over, WWE advertise the $9.99 price for subscribers in the US. They're not until any obligation to honour that to the rest of the world

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I also continued my US subscription. I wasn't about to cancel it for the privilege of paying more. You're right they can charge what they want but they don't even Geoblock it. I even use my real address now and they still charge me in dollars which is fine by me.

We're all getting the exact same service but it's only UK/Ireland and Canadian users that pay more and Canada is at least because they have a TV version.

Edited by Benno

There are no gaps in the Nitro uploads. At the moment every episode from Sep 4th '95 - Aug 16th '99 is in order. It looks like a couple of episodes are missing but it was because Nitro was pre-empted those weeks.

There's a nice list at https://www.reddit.com/r/wwe_network/comments/3n2ba0/wwe_network_main_show_upload_progress/with details of how many episodes from each year are up for each of the main WWE/WCW/ECW shows.

Awesome, thanks guys!