UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Yes, though to date ITV have always said they'll only licence the wrestling stuff rather than sell it outright. Even then, they haven't been keen as they quoted a silly high price (that was basically a polite no) to license a Marty Jones match for the Bret Hart Dungeon Collection DVD.

Yes, though to date ITV have always said they'll only licence the wrestling stuff rather than sell it outright. Even then, they haven't been keen as they quoted a silly high price (that was basically a polite no) to license a Marty Jones match for the Bret Hart Dungeon Collection DVD.

Seems mad they don't want to sell it.. But they don't even show it on tv or have brought out DVDs etc. Wondering the reasoning behind the resistance.

I can't imagine there's huge demand for it. If it ever was to be shown, I can't see it getting anything better than a slot during the day on ITV4. There was a couple of 'ITV Wrestling' compilation DVDs out a few years back, but again I can't imagine there's a huge demand for it in the DVD market either to warrant the expense of manufacturing them.

At least this way, whoever owns it can license it out to program makers whenever they need to and keep a steady stream of cheques coming in rather than a one-off payment by selling it to WWE, who will only want it for a handful of guys matches

Edited by WyattSheepMask

It goes to 2hrs (actual runtime on the network is around about 1hr30minutes) at some point in 1996, I can't remember exactly when though. I want to say it's in the second half of the year.

It went to 3hrs (which will probably be around 2 hrs20minutes on the network ) at some point in the Russo era, so sometime in 2000 I think

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

It goes to 2hrs (actual runtime on the network is around about 1hr30minutes) at some point in 1996, I can't remember exactly when though. I want to say it's in the second half of the year.

It went to 3hrs (which will probably be around 2 hrs20minutes on the network ) at some point in the Russo era, so sometime in 2000 I think

It went back to 2 hours after Russo came in. That was his big solution. It went to three hours in mid 1998 but there were a few trials from 97.

• Paid Members

I've just been using streams to watch wrestling the past few years so can anyone tell me if every episode of Raw & Smackdown from 97-2000 is on the network? Last I heard was they had some episodes but not all of them. If they are all up there I'll definitely sign up.

I've just been using streams to watch wrestling the past few years so can anyone tell me if every episode of Raw & Smackdown from 97-2000 is on the network? Last I heard was they had some episodes but not all of them. If they are all up there I'll definitely sign up.

RAW 97-00 is only missing #366, otherwise is a complete run. Smackdown 99 is all there (with exception of the pilot episode from earlier in the year), but 00 only has 15 episodes.

This link will help you know how much of each year is available- https://www.reddit.com/r/wwe_network/comments/3n2ba0/wwe_network_main_show_upload_progress/

Edited by WyattSheepMask