UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 3 weeks later...

Gone to watch the network this morning and it's letting me log in but I can't view anything without a pop up appearing asking to reactivate my account. I haven't cancelled it and there's been nothing wrong with payment so no idea why this would happen. Anyone else had this? I haven't watched the network in a couple of weeks, could that be it?

• Paid Members

I have a Panasonic Smart TV. The WWE Network app is installed on the TV.

Its been my main method for viewing the Network for a while, and has worked very well. Recently the app has been crashing and randomly shutting down. CWC is always out of audio sync, making it unwatchable. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app. It hasn't helped. It won't even start now,crashing out on load up. The TV is fine. No problems with any other Smart features.

The app works fine on a phone/laptop/tablet.

Does anyone know what the problem may be?

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

What's everyones streaming of classic content like at the minute? For the past 24 hours or so I have attempted to watch a Smackdown from 2001 and a MSG show from1991 and its non stop buffering.

Im using both my Samsung TV and a Fire Stick and they are both as bad as not each other. Not sure if it is the Network or my shitty internet provider.

I was having problems with 1998 Nitros and their support Twitter told me to log out of the Network, then back in. I was surprised to find that actually did help.

Thanks, didnt work for me personally, but I appreciate that it won't for everyone. I am still having issues with the classic content buffering every 10 seconds, yet I am watching the JBL interview with Booker T and it is playing flawlessly. So, I am wondering if it is an issue with the classic content server rather than my internet provider?

Hi chaps, for the last few weeks the network has been a pain in the arse for me and I've never had issue before. It keeps jerking as if it's going to freeze and then every so often picture freezes completely and shortly after the sound drops out. I'm on ps3 and net speed is fine. Any ideas? Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I know RAW and SmackDown get uploaded to the Network 4 weeks after being shown Live on TV.

But I don't know if each week's new upload goes up on the Monday morning, after Raw that night, or a completely different day?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to watch the first Raw after the draft (25th July) before I watch SummerSlam, and I'm struggling with the maths.

Will it be on the Network before the ppv?