UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

This is just a heads up, possibly well known about, either way thought it might be helpful to some extent.

I set up the network using unblocker on my computer back when it was USA subscription only, I have had a subscription ever since.

I got rid of unblocker, however I continued to use network on PS3/PS4.

Only recently tried to watch it on my computer and have had a bloody nightmare trying to log in.

Basically, it all comes down to changing the computer DSN settings back to default as this will override any unblocker issues.

Since doing that I have been able to log in no problem.

If any of you are or could be in a similar situation, here are the steps I tooK:

https://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/291529

Just watch the Macho Man documentary on the network. Found it a bit weird, they seemed to jump from kayfaybe and real life a lot. Especially around the stuff with Elizabeth and him being controlling and jealous.

Also found Lanny Poffo to be all for himself. How his poems and words made everyone cry etc,

• 4 weeks later...

OK thanks, I read a bit more about it and the NowTV box (the latest one) is a rebranded Roku3. Shame they don't allow you to allow the WWE Network & some other apps. Although because of the Sky branding and Sky Sports being an option it's more than likely they'll locked the Network out so to speak because of WWE being on Sky Sports. Would be interesting to see the ratio of customers who subscribe to Sky Sports for WWE only though. I'd imagine the ratio for UFC fans and BT Sports is a little higher since the UFC PPVs are on BT Sports.  

With UFC PPVs only being on a two day delay on Fight Pass, I'd like to know how many still subscribe to BT Sport as (assuming you've got the patience to wait the two days) Fight Pass is cheaper, isn't BT Sport only free if you're a BT customer? Otherwise it's ÂŁ13p/m compared to ÂŁ6p/m for Fight Pass

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

With UFC PPVs only being on a two day delay on Fight Pass, I'd like to know how many still subscribe to BT Sport as (assuming you've got the patience to wait the two days) Fight Pass is cheaper, isn't BT Sport only free if you're a BT customer? Otherwise it's ÂŁ13p/m compared to ÂŁ6p/m for Fight Pass

This is true.  Fight Pass is actually a fantastic service, and would certainly be the best option over BT Sport for anyone who:

a) isn't a BT internet customer and already gets BT Sport free/reduced;

b) would only want BT Sport for UFC, not Premier League & Champions League football, Premiership rugby, NBA and MLB (and soon Frank Warren boxing), and;

c) can easily avoid spoilers for 2 days.

I do watch every single UFC show, but unless it's one of the 'bigger' PPVs that I stay up for live, it will often be 1-4 days before I catch up with it on Sky+ anyway, so if was the case that a) and b) applied to me I would definitely think of chucking BT Sport for Fight Pass.

i bought a wwe network 3 month sub card for game stop and it say go to wwe.com/redeem and for the life of me i cant figure it out

just bring me back to the same page all the time im not a new customer i normally pay by credit card

Edited by kidzero