UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

There isn't a collection, but there is an episode of Rivalries in the 'Originals' section.

Thanks

Sorry, I've just realised that you asked about Funk v Flair, the Rivalries episode is Flair v Stramboat which is what I could've sworn you wrote, I mean clearly you didn't and it's just me being a pillock

Took me a bit to work that out but looking forward to the Flair Steamboat episode

I'm trying to watch on my Apple TV but when I try to open the app I'm getting a message saying "error with advisory messages", has anyone else had this issue or know of a way to fix it?

Yeah, I've had that a couple of times. The best advice I can give you is to j#s; g%]42z\ e!5{ 8dn1hw th* s7&3ft ^nd hope for t%e bes@.

I'm getting the 'fatal error' message on my PS4 (nothing to do with trying to watch Over the Edge 99) so I think there's a problem with the Network itself.

I've had that for the past 2 months, I eventually got the Royal Rumble pre show to come on after about 45 mins of logging out, logging in opening and closing the App and worked fine for the following 5 hours

Elimination Chamber couldn't get it to work at all and had to watch it on my laptop in the end

The network works fine on my Laptop, Phone and on my PS3 which we keep in our bedroom but the PS4 just doesn't work at all anymore for some reason, I've tried everything and nothing works.

I've allready resigned myself to having to bring the PS3 down into the living room to watch Wrestlemania live