UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

This has probably already been asked but is it possible to install and use the app on multiple devices?

I usually watch on my tablet but the HDMI port doesn't work anymore so I want to use my fiancées table to to connect it to the TV and watch Wrestlemania. Just wondered if I could download the app on her tablet and log in with my account? Thanks.

I've got it on my PS4, Xbox, my sisters PS4, my friends ps4, my laptop, and phone. Works fine.

Only limitation is only one can watch live shows.

You can watch it at the same time on multiple devices

My brother has my log in details and the times he cant make it to mine he watches the PPV live at the same time as me.

Hi guys

Just got this e-mail about the wwe network being free until june. I have filled in my details but select payment method is blacked out and notes not allow me to select an option or enter payment details apart from name address, city country etc . Also will the network work if my bb speed is 5-6 mbps on a laptop with windows 7 home edtion on?

Edited by scouseman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The location of it might differ from app to app, but there's usually an option to watch from the beginning even while the live show's in progress.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

6 hours ago, Ralphy said:

anyone elses wwe network playing up at the moment? trying to watch battleground and its being a right pain in the arse 

Thanks btw @FelatioLips, i just did that and it works 

Just tried that and it didn't offer me a free month. Mind you, I've lost account of the number of different email addresses I've used by now!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems my account just got hacked. 

I just received an email that I changed my email address to d@(myactualpassword).com, which has baffled me completely, and now I can't access my account at all. 

Any ideas how I can get it back? I've tried to do the forget password thing, but they said they don't recognise my email address. Very concerning. 

Edit: All sorted. Contacted a WWE live chat worker, and they got my account back up and running :)

Edited by Alex Wright Mark

• 4 weeks later...