UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 2 weeks later...

Does the Network work on a Roku Streaming Stick (model # is 3500EU). WWE.com don't have it on the list of supported Roku devices, but they have one on the WWEshop here so I'm assuming it *could* work:

http://shop.wwe.com/roku-streaming-stick-starter-kit-with-wwe-network-setup-guide/W07575.html

Edit: The Roku works fine with the WWE Network, if anyone else is interested in getting one.

Edited by Really Big Shoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I have an Amazon Fire TV stick.  When I watch WWE Network on it from the hours of roughly 01:00-16:00 it is perfect quality - no buffering, high definition.  When I watch in the evening and at nights on the Fire Stick, the quality is awful - it doesn't buffer but the resolution jumps regularly (roughly every 30s), and it spends a lot of time in the lower resolutions and little in the higher.  When I watch WWE Network at any time of day on my laptop (connected by HDMI to my TV) it is always perfect quality - never any resolution jumping.  The Fire Stick and laptop use the same WiFi connection.  I check the speed of said WiFi connection when the Fire TV stick skips resolution in the evenings - it is variable but always above 10Mbps, often up to 16Mbps.   

The only app I use on the Fire Stick besides WWE Network is i-player and that runs in the highest resolution at evenings/night, but does occasionally buffer for a few seconds.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues with WWE Network (or other apps) on Fire Stick?

• 3 weeks later...

Won't be able to watch the Rumble until Monday night or Tuesday. What's the liklehood of having the results spoiled when I log on to the Network? Thumbnails etc. Any way to prevent it? Cheers.

Don't know what device you're planning to watch it on, but for the PS4 app the only image you'll see of the Rumble before choosing to watch it is the event poster.

• Awards Moderator

Thanks, Otto. Should've said sorry, I'll be watching on the laptop.

Then make sure you go straight to wwe.com/network and not via the homepage. Sometimes I've even had it spoiled by the "Now playing" livestream, so ask someone friendly to link you direct to the event to bypass it.

• 2 weeks later...