UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Thanks.

Most of it I'm happy to watch in highlights form on the WWE's official YouTube page, but I wanted to watch Sasha Banks vs Charlotte in full before their rematch at SummerSlam.

Hopefully there is a decent quality video of the full match somewhere on YouTube.

Is anybody else having problems with shows you haven't watched appearing on the continue watching section? A few days ago over a dozen random wwe ppvs that I know I haven't watched appeared.

I cleared them off yesterday now today there's 2 random episodes of raw on there.

I'm using the ps4 app and nobody else has my login details (as far as I'm aware)

Edited by rollthedice

• Paid Members

When I watch WWE Network on the Windows 10 app it crashes and closes after about 3 minutes. More people experiancing this?

I'm having the exact same issue, has anyone heard of a fix for it? Until the app crashes out the streaming is great and the picture is perfect, so it would just be nice if it worked properly, because the alternative of trying to watch the Network in my browser is dogshit.

For what it's worth, so far the most reliable and impressive way I've found to watch the Network has been with the Amazon TV stick. Since I got one I've watched virtually everything that way, but it's just convenient to be able to watch something on the laptop now and again.

The PS3 app's been trying to sour my bank holiday weekend like a Baron Corbin match on pay-per-view.

I was part-way through watching Takeover Brooklyn when it decided to stop responding. (Bobby Roode needs a new finisher by the way. The pumphandle slam feels very "WWE Rent-a-Finish #726" to me. Perhaps he could steal Abyss's version of the Bossman Slam and call it the Glory Hole?)

Every time I've tried to restart the app since then, I just get the spinning loading icon against a black screen. I deleted and then re-installed the app, and all seemed well until I went to pick up where I left off on Takeover and found my "Continue Watching" list was empty. I figured maybe restarting the app would give it a chance to download the list, but guess what? Trying to get back into the app now gets me the spinny thing again.

It's like it was happy to let me in when I was Mr Anonymous, but now that I'm back to wearing my name badge it's saying "Ah shit, it's him again. Pretend we're not in."