UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Recently re-subscribed to the Network after a few months away. 

Am I right in saying you used to be able to search for PPVs by year instead of just alphabetically?

You still can, certainly on the phone app. You have to go into PPVs and then into the company, i.e. WWE and then you can filter by Year or PPV name.

Someone mentioned recently how the chapter points at the end of matches for more recent uploads have 'finish of whoever vs. whoever'. This does just seem to be for newer shows as I stuck a random PPV from 2002 on and those are still labelled as 'so and so beats so and so by pinfall with a 'insert finishing move'

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Anyone have problems with shows on the network just skipping straight to the end? Trying to watch Goldberg beating Hogan for the belt on his collections but aftee about 30 seconds ish it just skips to the end and cuts off

Anyone have problems with shows on the network just skipping straight to the end? Trying to watch Goldberg beating Hogan for the belt on his collections but aftee about 30 seconds ish it just skips to the end and cuts off

I had problems after pausing the NXT The End event half way through. When I tried to play it again it just took me to the end and no matter how many time I started to fast forward from the start when ever I got past half way I got taken to the end again. Tried watching it on my PC via logging in to network.wwe.com and that way I could watch it fine. 

Edited by benbobjr

Kept doing the same to me, had to keep clicking continue watching to get through it

• 2 weeks later...