UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

No they're not. Something to do with when they were shown on Hulu stops them from being there. It's the same for when the format changed to being a regular show and why that only goes back to February 2014 when the network was launching.

If you have an XWT account, you can get Seasons 1 and 3 as 'freeleech' (I.e you sont get banned if you don't keep your upload ratio good) and season 5:Redemption is also there. No idea where season 2 and 4 are though

Yes, though to date ITV have always said they'll only licence the wrestling stuff rather than sell it outright. Even then, they haven't been keen as they quoted a silly high price (that was basically a polite no) to license a Marty Jones match for the Bret Hart Dungeon Collection DVD.

Seems mad they don't want to sell it.. But they don't even show it on tv or have brought out DVDs etc. Wondering the reasoning behind the resistance.

They did release a couple of DVDs, I bought the box set from a Tesco outlet on EBay for about 70p a few years ago.

Is there any way anyone can help by pointing me in the direction of a listing of all the documentaries that have been added on the network? Is the thing that will most likely decide as to whether I sign-up, actual in-ring wrestling bores me rigid these days. I hate myself for making that admission.

• Paid Members

Is there any way anyone can help by pointing me in the direction of a listing of all the documentaries that have been added on the network? Is the thing that will most likely decide as to whether I sign-up, actual in-ring wrestling bores me rigid these days. I hate myself for making that admission.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/network/wwe_beyond_the_ring

The WWE app on both my mobile and my Kindle seems to open on the "latest news" page now, as opposed to the Network, only started doing it today. I'm worried I'm gonna get spoilers ahoy. Any way to change this?

Same on I Phone.   

Hopefully a glitch that will be repaired soon.

• Awards Moderator

The best way to avoid spoilers would be using the novel idea of not opening the app

That's how you watch the Network on mobile / tablet, silly.

Back to the old "cover most of it with your hand while you stab hopefully at the Network button" like the old days then.

Surely they get loads of feedback regarding this. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used the app for anything other than clicking "watch network now" -- they should have corrected the spoiler trap by now.

Alex1, you're not alone in your issue. As well as the DVD docs Lister posted, there are a few Network-exclusive documentaries on there too. And then the reality docuseries ie Tough Enough, Total Divas, Ride Along. There's certainly enough content to sign up for the free month.

Edited by King Pitcos