UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

If I cancel the network this month before my free month is up and then go back and sign up again a few months later, will I get another free month? I'm sure I read someone on here keeps cancelling every month and re-signing up and thus never pays.....

If I cancel the network this month before my free month is up and then go back and sign up again a few months later, will I get another free month? I'm sure I read someone on here keeps cancelling every month and re-signing up and thus never pays.....

You will need a different email address each time but I believe that you can do it as many times as you like. Personally, I dont really see the point and seems like at of messing around for the sake of saving ÂŁ9.99 (or about ÂŁ7 if you sign up as an American) a month, but to each his own.

Well I've realised very quickly that there is simply no time to watch anything additional on the network on top of my regular weekly viewing but i would like the option to watch the PPV's live without paying 17 quid to Sky Box Office. I CAN watch those shows the next day for free from the usual outlets but it's not the same. That said I'm not sure I have any 4am's left in me anymore after that Mania debacle. I'm sooooo glad i went to bed at 3.30 after the battle royal!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Help me please. I upgraded to BT Infinity this week from standard broadband. Trying to watch stuff on the Network can't be done since then. It loads on my Xbox and then just loads a blank screen with the top navigation bar (Home, Shows, Schedule etc). I can't actually watch anything at all. Anyone had this issue and have a solve? Thanks.

EDIT: No worries, fixed it. It was to do with the Home Hub welcome screen you get when you connect a new device to the hub. You have to open Microsoft Edge and go through that screen before everything works right on the Xbox.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

Had to change my card details at the weekend, and the first payment came off today. However I still can't get anything to load. I can see all the content, but when I click anything, specifically Payback, it says I need to be subscribed, then takes me to the login page, where I'm already logged in. If I come out then in again, fuck all happens. Any ideas? , I've emailed them but who knows how long it will be till I get an answer.

I'm trying to use my phone and IPad. Both are doing the same thing. It did it too in my PS4....I think it's related to my account details changing, but the money has come off my account for it so it's paid for. Christ knows what's going on. First time I've ever had an issue.