UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, WestCoastPop619 said:

I’ve been watching the ECW documentaries on the network (rise & fall & ECW Exposed) and have been tempted to watch from the beginning (ish).

My question is they have 2/3 of the supercards from before the PPV era, and wondering what the chances are of getting them on the network? Do they have access to them etc?

I've recently started watching ECW from the beginning on the network. It is frustrating that so few of the pre-PPV supercards are on there. You can find the odd match from YouTube / Daily Motion.

A few months back I read Joey Styles saying they were planning to get some more of the supercards on the network, which suggests WWE has the rights to them. Alas no timescales though. I wonder if they are concerned that the picture quality was poor for some shows?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
2 minutes ago, hallicks said:

My account is still registered in the USA, and I've been charged $11.99 instead of the usual $9.99. Anyone still taking advantage of the exchange rate been hit by this? I know a few states have "streaming tax" but I didn't think California was among them.

Mine doesn't deduct for two weeks, I'll let you know then. 

• 3 weeks later...