UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

There's definitely something to it. I'm constantly streaming stuff on lots of different services and it's only classic Network stuff I get consistent buffering.

Bryan Alvarez was going on about it on an F4W podcast, I think he worked out he got about 20 minutes total buffering on an old Nitro but has no issues with NXT or the live stream.

Yeah, the classics are buffering like a mofo for me too at home.  I watch stuff in my lunch hour at work on 4G, and it seems fine, but in fairness that's probably because the volume of traffic in the states would be quite low at that time of day

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

• Paid Members

I'm another person experiencing a load of buffering on old ppv's, documentaries etc, but NXT, Superstars, current PPVs stream fine with no buffering.  This has been the case for the past few weeks.  Before that everything worked fine.  Watching on laptop and get the same problems with Chrome, Firefox, and IE

'As noted earlier today, WWE is aware of the buffering issues with the service after fans have complained. They are working to make sure there are no problems this weekend, especially with NXTTakeover: Brooklyn and Summerslam on Saturday and Sunday.' - Ryan Clark, ewrestlingnews.com (Not sure how to quote) 

http://ewrestlingnews.com/news/backstage-news-on-the-wwe-network-buffering-issues-the-phrase-ring-rat-banned-more

The replay of the NXT Takeover show is being an absolute bitch. At least once a minute it's freezing and skipping back and replaying a few seconds, then skipping ahead. I watched the first half live and it was fine, but watching the rest now is proving torturous. I've had to give up on watching the main event, hopefully it'll be in better nick later.

I was a bit annoyed that there was no resume option from the live broadcast to the replay as well.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I'm at a mates for the weekend - just watched NXT Takeover in perfect quality on PS4, but last night we had lots of buffering on some old Nitros on both PS4 and Xbox One. The new stuff is obviously their priority.

Not looking so good for the live feed, for me. I'm currently having the same issue with it skipping and replaying. Anybody else having problems?

Getting "Video Error" They are apparently working on a fix!!

Not looking so good for the live feed, for me. I'm currently having the same issue with it skipping and replaying. Anybody else having problems?

Getting "Video Error" They are apparently working on a fix!!