Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

May vary from device to device, but generally if you watch an episode of Raw, when it finishes it'll autoplay the next one.

If you can't find the old Raws, they are in "In Ring" rather than "Vault" because Raw is still airing today.

Apologies if this has already been dealt with, but is 205 Live is being treated as it's own 'brand' or merely an extension of the RAW brand for the cruiserweights? If it's the former, do we know who's been assigned as Head Writer/Booker?

I suspect it will be given all the attention, prominence and continuity of Superstars and Main Event.

It's good news for fans that buy tickets for Smackdown. Now there's also 3 hours of live action on Tuesday nights because of 205 following SD.

EDIT Just a thought I would assume that Talking Smack will be pre recorded from now on because of 205 Live. I can't see Renee and Co hang around until midnight just for the sake of a panel show to discuss SD.

Edited by The Clint

Just watched that interview with the ECW crew. Really, really enjoyed it. You could listen to their stories for hours. Taz was quite awkward throughout but it didn't take anything away from it. Well worth watching.

Just watched it, some cool stories.

What happened with Dreamer and Heyman? Dreamer said not as close as he'd like for one reason or another. Bubba didn't look at Dreamer throughout Dreamers speech at the end either.

Could listen to em all talk about it for hours

This is the most "wasnt that mental" part. Heyman being the gutter press and instead of giving a shit than a bloke could be dying of a heart attack after his fingers have been blown off and he's had metal shot into his stomach, here they are trying to film it. Heyman was a proper desperate cunt by 2000. Hardly the creative genius they make him out to be.

Mitchell has said subsequently in a shoot that he was fine with it being recorded and thought they might be able to make an angle out of it in some way.

He probably wasnt in any fit mind to consent at the time it happened though, however. 

Started watching the ECW Top 50 Incidents earlier. As I'm sure anyone who knows the history of ECW knows the "I dare you to throw me off the air' promo was going to appear, but I was suprised at where it was in the countdown.

As for "the entire ECW library now available OnDemand only on WWE Network"...unless you want to watch things like November To Remember 96, which isn't

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

What happened with Dreamer and Heyman? Dreamer said not as close as he'd like for one reason or another. Bubba didn't look at Dreamer throughout Dreamers speech at the end either.

He thinks Heyman threw the towel in going to the WWF instead of staying and fighting on the good ship Extreme. Where as Heyman knew it was dead.

There was an episode of Byte This the weekend of One Night Stand a decade ago where Heyman and Dreamer hosted it and the body language was so fucking weird. Dreamer just sat in his chair occassionally chipping in.

Mitchell has said subsequently in a shoot that he was fine with it being recorded and thought they might be able to make an angle out of it in some way.

He probably wasnt in any fit mind to consent at the time it happened though, however.

If he'd have died on the floor as they were recording, I cant see where the consent was going to come from. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

There was an episode of Byte This the weekend of One Night Stand a decade ago where Heyman and Dreamer hosted it and the body language was so fucking weird. Dreamer just sat in his chair occasionally chipping in.

I'd love to find this again, I found it an absolutely fascinating watch. Heyman and Dreamer did seem to get on well enough but the show's dynamic was just so interesting. I imagine we'll never see any Byte This again though.

Edited by Daaaaaad!