Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

still don't understand why the Network doesn't have a simple 'New' section.

Absolutely. On my tablet, it kind of does, with the 'Recommended' section. That's only with new content though, like shows, PPVs etc rather than uploading old Raw episodes and whatnot.

Networks driving me crazy tonight. Watching Road Block and it keeps on crashing saying Network Error, I've gave up now gonna try again later after the football.

The last few times I've watched a PPV next day it keeps on skipping to other matches. Then tonight it skipped to the end so I know result of main event before watching it.

Anyone else having probs?

Can peeps recommend midnight express matches for me?

Just discovered the fantastics match from the first clash, the southern boys from GAB and the rock and roll bout from wrestlewar 90. Fucking awesome stuff! What were the MX best matches?

Just discovered the fantastics match from the first clash, the southern boys from GAB and the rock and roll bout from wrestlewar 90. Fucking awesome stuff! What were the MX best matches?

In addition to those you've seen;

vs The Fantastics NWA TV 4/26/88

vs Rock n Roll Express NWA TV 2/2/86

vs Rock n Roll Express WrestleWar 92'

vs Flair/Windham Clash of the Champions IV

vs Arn/Tully NWA TV 9/14/88

8. vs Road Warriors Scaffold Match Starrcade 86' (main evented a Starrcade)

Many more too but these are a good start.

• Paid Members

In addition to those you've seen;

vs The Fantastics NWA TV 4/26/88

vs Rock n Roll Express NWA TV 2/2/86

vs Rock n Roll Express WrestleWar 92'

vs Flair/Windham Clash of the Champions IV

vs Arn/Tully NWA TV 9/14/88

8. vs Road Warriors Scaffold Match Starrcade 86' (main evented a Starrcade)

Many more too but these are a good start.

Does the Network have any of those "vs Road Warriors Scaffold Match" pre-match promos? Things are brilliant.

• Paid Members

I imagine anyone that wanted to watch Foley's Cheap Pops did so the week it went on there. No point in having stuff that no-one is watching at all on there

Eh? That's nonsense. Surely you can apply the same bizarre logic too pretty much all of the Beyond The Ring stuff in that case?

• Paid Members

New show called Bring It To The Table debuts after Raw tonight.

Some actual info, though not much: "Join Paul Heyman, John Bradshaw Layfield, and Peter Rosenberg as they debate controversial topics on the WWE Network."