Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Awards Moderator

No matter what anybody has said about him and the role his relationship with Stephanie had in his ascension...

Triple H tells a great story on his most recent doc, of how he went to the Undertaker when he was going to date Stephanie.

Undertaker advised him that he would have to put up with an asterisk beside his name no matter his achievements.

Fair play to Trips, bar an early 2000s bit of shadiness the things he has built outshine the fact that he got there by being family. He hasn't just lazed around on the board.

The New Day did the HOF on Saturday night (and no doubt were preparing beforehand), did WM rehearsals afterwards into the early hours of Sunday morning, then were back at Axxess at like 8am in the morning, then were at Mania itself later that day. 

Crazy schedule for these superstars, they probably get very little sleep over Mania weekend. 

There's always something to get choked up at on these shows, reminding me why I'm a wrestling fan and could never be anything else. Magnificent work.

Really enjoyed WWE24, thought it was a great insight into what goes on and into putting on a event like Wrestlemania. The part about leaving the Hall of Fame in the early hours and then straight on to A&T to rehearse, was an eye opener for sure.

For someone who doesnt watch a lot of the current product, I was moved by Zack Ryder's story and the obstacles he has had to overcome.

Zack Ryder has got to go down as one of their bigger missed opportunities. I never knew his story, had genuine fire and passion inside him.

Whatever you think of him there's no reason he can't be a strong upper mid card face, has a likeability factor that doesn't grow on trees

Edited by sj5522

I said to my wife about Zack, though, that for as much as it's great to see how much he's gone through and achieved, ultimately as long as you're telling people 'I just want to hear my music at WrestleMania' you won't ever achieve that much, because they'll still call you a geek.

EDIT: Oh, a fantastic documentary as always by the way. On one hand I'm glad they don't do these too often or they'd get dull, but I would gladly watch twice as many as now.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Shamelessly lifted from another forum...

Hidden Gems: Part 2

Dallas Wrestling 04/29/1952 – A Killer Challenge

Killer Kowalski is faced with some deadly double duty when he takes on Mr. Moto and Duke Keomuka in a Handicap Match in the famous Dallas Sportatorium.

Dallas Wrestling 11/08/1966 – Legends of Texas Rasslin’

In this rarely seen battle, Joe Blanchard teams with Cowboy Bob Ellis and Duke Keomuka to face Bob Geigel, Gary Hart, and Waldo Von Erich in the famous Dallas Sportatorium.

WWWF 07/29/1970 – Bruno Battles a Caged Animal

Within the hallowed grounds of Madison Square Garden, Bruno Sammartino takes on George ‘The Animal’ Steele in a Steel Cage Match.

Championship Wrestling from Florida 06/15/1972 – A Moving Demonstration

Strengthen your knowledge of wrestling maneuvers demonstrated by the likes of Danny Hodge, Harley Race, and other legends of the ring.

Mid-South Wrestling 11/27/1975 – The Cowboy and a Texas Bronco

Two western legends go head-to-head when ‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts defends the North American Championship against Terry Funk.

Stampede Wrestling 08/17/1979 – Inoki Faces The Lariat

The legendary Antonio Inoki travels North of the Border to Stampede Wrestling to take on Stan ‘The Lariat’ Hansen.

NWA Mid-Atlantic 11/22/1979 – Battle of The Nature Boys

Witness a true wrestling rarity with the only known footage of ‘The Nature Boy’ Buddy Rogers taking on ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair.

NWA Big Time Wrestling 06/07/1981 – Big Cat vs Modern Day Warrior

In this classic confrontation, ‘The Big Cat’ Ernie Ladd goes one-on-one with ‘The Modern Day Warrior’ Kerry Von Erich.

Mid-South Wrestling 09/01/1983 – The Size of a Giant

Andre the Giant makes his way to Mid-South Wrestling, Bill Watts shows the fans the extraordinary size of ‘The Eighth Wonder of the World’.

Global Wrestling Federation 01/06/1992 – Cruiserweight Pioneers

Witness The Lighting Kid defend the GWF Light Heavyweight Championship against Jerry Lynn in an incredible 2-Out-of-3 Falls Match.

Stu Hart 50th Anniversary Show 12/15/1995 – The Funks Make Bad Company

The Funks look to bring some Texas Justice to Stampede Wrestling’s Showdown at the Corral in a battle against Brian Pillman and Bruce Hart.

WCW 01/27/1999 – Festival De Lucha

Konnan, Rey Mysterio, Hector Garza, and Silver King face a team led by Chris Jericho in a bout from WCW’s unaired pilot ‘Festival de Lucha’.

Ultimate Pro Wrestling 04/25/2001 – An Ultimate Encounter

Edge and Christian journey to Ultimate Pro Wrestling to take on the evolutionary duo known as Nova and Frankie Kazarian.

OVW 07/28/2001 – The Beast Meets Leviathan

Prior to Batista’s evolution into The Animal, Leviathan clashes with Brock Lesnar in this memorable battle from Ohio Valley Wrestling.

FCW 02/05/2012 – Gold Before Justice

Long before fighting for justice, the future members of The Shield battled each other for a shot at gold in this Triple Threat Match.

Looks pretty cool. They are all up now in the Collections section.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

Have they worked out a deal with Bret over the Stampede footage then? Last time they uploaded Stampede to the network, he threw his toys out of the pram and it disappeared

WWE owns the rights to Stampede matches other than ones with Bret in. Bret owns the rights to his matches, which somebody in WWE Network didn't know when they put those shows up before.

• 2 weeks later...