Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Interview was pretty run of the mill. If you heard the Austin podcast then it won't give anything new, but I loved that Vince hug. Can't believe it's taken this long to get him home!

• Paid Members

Watched the Eric Bischoff "documentary" in the Beyond the Ring section. It's a real puff piece but it has some cool footage and it's nice to see Buddha Eric is doing well these days.

Interesting bit at the end where Bischoff claims he's glad WWE won the Monday Night War. I'm not sure I really buy it, I think Zen Tant-Eric is pandering to his one man audience but it does make a lot of sense.

Had WCW put the WWF out of business or, more realistically, driven them into being a glorified Indy, given that WCW were always going to come a cropper with the Time/Warner merger and the cooking pot working atmosphere they festered - would there even be a wrestling business now? All of the enhancements of the last 15 years, Global TV, HD, DVD & Blu-ray, On demand TV & then WWE Network - is any of that possible if the WWF goes pop and then WCW follows it.

The only possible outcome is surely - TNA: The revolutionary force in Sports Entertainment.

• Paid Members

i've said it before but would it be that hard for the WWE to add a 'Recently Added' section to the Network? unless you go looking online beforehand if you log in you literally have no clue at what content has been added.

i've said it before but would it be that hard for the WWE to add a 'Recently Added' section to the Network? unless you go looking online beforehand if you log in you literally have no clue at what content has been added.

Yeah you would think after 3 years they would of added such a thing by now. I mean there are other places that offer ways to keep up to date with what they update each day but apparently its just too complicated for WWE to do so.

• Paid Members

I'd like the ability to filter PPVs by year BEFORE you select the PPV. It's useless after.

The apps have never really changed. They're decent but could do with a bit of a refresh. Not being able to clear part-watched programs is really annoying.

• Paid Members

It seems like I type this every few months, but it will be surreal seeing that. It looked like it was never on the cards, seeing as he seemed to be on the same list Vince keeps Macho Man on.

I watched Angle on ESPN not long ago - the first time I've heard him in an interview in a while - and it was the first time in years he didn't look or sound like he was out of it. His TNA years were a bit sad like that, because his eyes always seemed glazed over and he slurred all the time. Hopefully he's legit cleaned up his act.

Edited by ColinBollocks

That latest WWE 24 documentary has just got me even more excited for this coming weekend. Keeping an eye on StubHub for cheap tickets for Raw.

What's the best thing to do, as I'm not wanting to spend more than $50 ideally, wait on there in hope something materialises or go the touts outside the arena Monday evening?

• Paid Members

His TNA years were a bit sad like that, because his eyes always seemed glazed over and he slurred all the time. Hopefully he's legit cleaned up his act.

I went to one of those meet and Q and A things he did at Upton Park last year. His eyes were like saucers and he did not look like he knew where he was. As such, if he's now clean and well that's great news. 

I'd like the ability to filter PPVs by year BEFORE you select the PPV. It's useless after.

you.... can... can't you? I suppose it depends what you're using for the network but on my fire stick and phone I go to PPVs then select the year from there then go though the list of that years events. on my phone I can choose to choose by year or event, not sure if I can do that on the stick but I know it automatically does it by year

• Paid Members

you.... can... can't you? I suppose it depends what you're using for the network but on my fire stick and phone I go to PPVs then select the year from there then go though the list of that years events. on my phone I can choose to choose by year or event, not sure if I can do that on the stick but I know it automatically does it by year

Should have clarified, I was talking about PS3

• Paid Members

There's a new Bring It To The Table live from the WrestleMania stadium, it was on tonight, not sure if it was the first time shown, but Pete Rosenberg absolutely hits the nail on the head when talking about Roman Reigns. Another decent episode overall, I really like this show. Graves is much better than an in-character Heyman on there.

Edited by PunkStep