Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

It's true. Kurt looks like he's so happy to be there and Christian is really funny 

Edited by sj5522

There's also been a Batista collection added, which includes most of what you would expect it to, but does also include the great I Quit Match between Big Dave and John Cena from Over The Limit 2010 and an unaired segment from when he showed up at NXT in June 2014 in which he was in top form playing upto the Boo-Tista/Blue-Tista stuff.

I miss Big Dave

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I wish Edge and Christian would stop getting those bloody kazoos out. Having recently rewatched the attitude era, they used them twice. Twice. And now it's become their thing somehow. 

Because it was memorable. How many times did Kurt Angle wear the little Cowboy hat? Was it a one show thing? Yet its unforgettable.

15 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I wish Edge and Christian would stop getting those bloody kazoos out. Having recently rewatched the attitude era, they used them twice. Twice. And now it's become their thing somehow. 

I can remember them using the kazoos for Angle's theme, Triple H's, Chris Benoit's and for Crash Holly. So that's four times at least?

Have to agree about the kazoos being memorable. Kurt Angle is the perfect example as used above. Guy drove a milk carton to the ring once and was forever associated with that.

• Paid Members

If you've never seen it. Yiy need to check it out on YouTube or the network. Its one of the funniest and greatest pieces of the era. Austin did something similar with a beer truck. Angles milk truck is better.

19 hours ago, kidzero said:

anybody checking out prime time from 87 its a great year

but the network is great so much to watch well worth the money 

It's the fact that I can put on Primetime today and have it on all day when the Mrs is at work, and I feel like its 2004 again, and how we all dreamt, this is what we wanted The Wrestling Channel to be. 

(Poor @herbie747, having to deal with 1 million ''Any chance of getting any classic WWE/WCW footage for TWC?'' questions.)

Heenan is just magnificent, i've just watched the show from after Rooster turned face and they have him as a guest, shakes his hand, slaps him and Brawler hits him and Monsoon with a wooden stool, it's my favourite thing on network!