Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Awards Moderator

That's really surprising they would address that so up front. It's a one thing for Triple H to mention it, another for multiple panellists to dedicate a WWE show to it.

Rosenberg is a Radio host on one of the big stations in New York aint he, as well as a big Wrestling fan, i think he is in the Sam Roberts club of being granted access to WWE talent and being in the company's good graces as he does not really outright trash the booking and that. From what i have seen and heard of him he seems decent enough, got that dry jew humour thing going on.

• Paid Members

I thought it was alright. The topics were good and Rosenberg did a good job but Heyman and JBL being in character for 75% of it hurt it.

JBL was the corporate shill you know he'll be but it was disappointing not to get any genuine opinion out of Heyman.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I really enjoyed that- I'd love to see this become a regular thing. Heymen was a bit over-gimmick at times though, JBL came across well I thought and Rosenberg was a very good host. Would be good to have some different faces on each time.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the show but having Heyman in character and JBL toeing the company line meant there wasn't much room for any alternative opinion, considering they just shouted the host down every time he tried to make a point anyway. Would be better if the guests were JBL and Bryan or somebody along those lines.

• Paid Members

One of WWE's execs gave an interview this week stating they are working towards making offline viewing available for the Network. Bloody brilliant news, I'd watch the network so much more if I can watch downloaded programmes on my commute. Genuinely surprised that it took Netflix so long to offer it- Sky, BBC and Prime have had it for a while now.

• Awards Moderator

One of WWE's execs gave an interview this week stating they are working towards making offline viewing available for the Network. Bloody brilliant news, I'd watch the network so much more if I can watch downloaded programmes on my commute. Genuinely surprised that it took Netflix so long to offer it- Sky, BBC and Prime have had it for a while now.

I've seen the same report and it's as vague as can be: "we are definitely looking into considering adding it to the agenda of things to talk about this year."

But I totally agree. Offline viewing would quadruple what I watch on the Network.