Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I'm looking forward to 205 live, hoping it'll be up there with NXT in terms of enjoyment. (Also hoping we get Cruiserweight tag belts eventually as well).

My only down point is more title changes, when I wasnt sure why TJP dropped it so soon (with winning the classic and all), but Swann is a solid wrestler who is very likeable (when he's not being a twat; see his first CWC promo for reference)so good stuff.

Hoping they keep this going now.

I don't think it'll be long before they either stop airing it live, or show it before Smackdown.  As predicted, a massive chunk of the live crowd weren't prepared to sit through 45 minutes of cruiserweights to wait for AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose and pissed off after Smackdown.

That could've gone a lot worse. Jack Gallagher's debut was jolly good and the main event has to be the best thing the division has done since the CWC finals.  Swann comes across really well to me. Echo that it would actually help if this was at Full Sail. I hope Aries and others are brought in soon cos I'm still worried about what we'll have week-to-week, Noam Dar just does not come across well at all on his video packages, and that Perkins promo was agony

I'm ill as FOOK today so in between hacking up phlegm I'm spending my time in bed with the Network. Absolutely gutted to see the 'Story of the Royal Rumble' is only a 17 minute 'first look' rather than the full version. Still, the bit on the ending to the 2005 match is very revealing - definitely stick it on if you can.

Got one of their surveys today, but far more generic than the "CZW on the Network" one. Gotta hand it to them though, they're thorough. If I'd wanted to submit Konnor from the Ascension as one of my three favourite wrestlers, I wouldn't have had to trouble the 'Other' option.

• Paid Members

I'm ill as FOOK today so in between hacking up phlegm I'm spending my time in bed with the Network. Absolutely gutted to see the 'Story of the Royal Rumble' is only a 17 minute 'first look' rather than the full version. Still, the bit on the ending to the 2005 match is very revealing - definitely stick it on if you can.

The full doc is a bit of a let-down tbh. Not a patch on the True Story of Wrestlemania one they did a few years back. And the re-record of the old classic rumble music is irritating as fuck. If you want to know Simon Gotch's every thought on the history of the rumble, then it's great, but I was pretty disappointed.

WWE have stuck up every RAW from January 2011 to October 2011 on the network...apart from one episode, the CM Punk pipebomb episode. Thats interesting in itself, i know the odd episode is usually missing but this is literaly just that one.

Id imagine it will go on, probably being cut a bit, theyve got the other episodes where he rips apart Vince and HHH on a couple occasions so youd think the episode will be added eventually.

Once they complete the 2011 collections thats every single RAW on the network

WWE have stuck up every RAW from January 2011 to October 2011 on the network...apart from one episode, the CM Punk pipebomb episode. Thats interesting in itself, i know the odd episode is usually missing but this is literaly just that one.

Id imagine it will go on, probably being cut a bit, theyve got the other episodes where he rips apart Vince and HHH on a couple occasions so youd think the episode will be added eventually.

Once they complete the 2011 collections thats every single RAW on the network

They had just recently added the missing episode from May 2000 also.  This just leaves that Raw Bowl episode from 1996 and then it's complete.