Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

For now it seems their goal is to have every episode of Raw available on the Network.

i wish they would start to upload more 80's and 90's stuff

im starting to get fed up with them uploading raws or smackdown every month

i think we need some 80s or 90s superstars or wrestling challenge or some old wcw wrestling worldwide

They uploaded a random Prime Time Wrestling episode yesterday, a few were excited as we thought this may be the Classic Content drop for November, it turns out the Classic Content drop is Raw 2010/11.

yeah i think they uploaded 20 raws from 2010 yesterday/today

i just think its time to upload some older stuff

but we cant complain to much im currently watching wcw nitro from 97 and loving it

Edited by kidzero

For now it seems their goal is to have every episode of Raw available on the Network.

i wish they would start to upload more 80's and 90's stuff

im starting to get fed up with them uploading raws or smackdown every month

i think we need some 80s or 90s superstars or wrestling challenge or some old wcw wrestling worldwide

They uploaded a random Prime Time Wrestling episode yesterday, a few were excited as we thought this may be the Classic Content drop for November, it turns out the Classic Content drop is Raw 2010/11.

yeah i think they uploaded 20 raws from 2010 yesterday/today

i just think its time to upload some older stuff

but we cant complain to much im currently watching wcw nitro from 97 and loving it

The way I am looking at it is the quicker they upload all the Raw's and Smackdown's they will then start to upload other content. Suprised thought they havent uploaded Thunder, given the Goldberg return.

• Paid Members

I've just had an email from WWE saying sign up now and the network is free until January 31st. I've done it, checked my account, and the billing date is February 1st. Good stuff!

I still had an American subscription and Meltzer and a few people on Twitter were saying if you try to quit, they offer you a free month now. Out of curiosity (and because I'm a cheapskate) I tried my hand and it just cancelled without an offer. I'm not that bothered, it runs out after Survivor Series and I get NXT through my Hulu subscription.

Based on that Onyx2 graph though I probably will just pay in pounds now when I re-sign up before the Rumble.

Isn't the lack of Thunder likely due to the WCW video library being in a right mess? Sure someone on these boards mentioned that.

From what I've read/heard, some of the WCW master tapes were unlabelled and not sorted/catalogued correctly. Some footage is missing or in a poor state too. IIRC one of the WCW PPV's on the network has the start missing due to the master being messed up. I guess once they manage to sort through and digitize it all then Thunder will be up eventually. As for the older footage, can't they just use the footage they digitized for WWE 24/7 as there was a ton of footage - Wrestling Challenge being just one example they had on there which I'm surprised isn't up on the Network yet.

It's such a ghost nowadays every time it comes back, isn't it. In 2005 it was still the genuine face of rebellion when they put on that first One Night Stand, now it's trusty ol' Tommy Dreamer back for a night to deliver a few "here's how we used to do it!" shots with the worlds cleanest looking sticks and dustin lids as a crowd who would normally be up for anything against the grain robotically murmur "EC-DUB, EC-DUB".

People have had their fill of it, I think. I like ECW but having it all on the Network in one or two menus exposed what a compact, of it's time thing it was. For some reason it reminds me of when say, a Marilyn Manson would slip onto Top Of The Pops and the presenters would be tongue in cheek like "ohh spooky, now for something a little different!"

It's the "wasn't that mental?" part of the content library.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

This is the most "wasnt that mental" part. Heyman being the gutter press and instead of giving a shit than a bloke could be dying of a heart attack after his fingers have been blown off and he's had metal shot into his stomach, here they are trying to film it. Heyman was a proper desperate cunt by 2000. Hardly the creative genius they make him out to be.