The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Spotted Fan Man Scoop leaving Greggs in Bath just this minute. Hasn't aged a bit, but instead of 'Droppin' tha mic' he was 'Stuffin' his gob' with a selection of baked treats. Looked like a steak slice from where I was sitting, although it could have been a festive bake.

Were all the chickenheads being quiet though, Gus?

Spotted Fan Man Scoop leaving Greggs in Bath just this minute. Hasn't aged a bit, but instead of 'Droppin' tha mic' he was 'Stuffin' his gob' with a selection of baked treats. Looked like a steak slice from where I was sitting, although it could have been a festive bake.

Were all the chickenheads being quiet though, Gus?

Excellent...Maybe he saw all the pastries and cakes and was looking for a Crooklyn Flan...dw, I'll see myself out

Two things. 1.) this is the greatest "celebrity" spot ever. 2.) I am incredibly impressed you managed to identify him. Fat Man Scoop? He had one song about 14 years ago of which he was represented by a cartoon in the video...great work mate...

He was at the Merseyside derby the other week, tweeting that he was still 'learning the game'. What a guy.

Two things. 1.) this is the greatest "celebrity" spot ever. 2.) I am incredibly impressed you managed to identify him. Fat Man Scoop? He had one song about 14 years ago of which he was represented by a cartoon in the video...great work mate...
He was at the Merseyside derby the other week, tweeting that he was still 'learning the game'. What a guy.

Just looked through his Twitter. Confirmation that he has the worlds largest head...Ken Griffey in Simpsons large...

• Paid Members

Spotted Andrew Dunn, who played Janice Battersby's boyfriend Roger The Plumber in Coronation Street about 10 years ago (and was also in Dinnerladies and Bremner, Bird & Fortune) in Next in York on Boxing Day.  He was angry about something, with a right sweat on, swearing and complaining to his wife...

• Paid Members

They still play that one Fat Man Scoop song at the local Wetherspoons every single weekend and the kids on the dancefloor go crazy for it. Weird.

They play music in Wetherspoons now?

The dance floor bit threw me. We don't have dance floors in our Wetherspoons up here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Swindon continuing to ring in the New Year by RINGING IN THE CELEBS!!!

Caught none other than Duran Duran's Nick Rhodes booking it out of Pret a Manger with an array of tasty sandwiches earlier. Think he was chowing down on a chicken and mayo, but I could have been mistaken.