The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

If Lesnar wins then Goldberg will demand a rematch right? Or do you think he will call it a day the following night, then the new Raw GM puts Brock in a title match and Goldberg screws Brock over one last time and leaves for good.

Edited by Briefcase

If Lesnar wins then Goldberg will demand a rematch right? Or do you think he will call it a day the following night, then the new Raw GM puts Brock in a title match and Goldberg screws Brock over one last time and leaves for good.

That'd make Bill look like a bitter little bitch, Hogan eliminating Sid style.

• Paid Members

I think if Brock wins, the following Raw we'll get the following Goldberg promo "Well, I gave it my all. I only came back so my family could watch me live and never expected the rest, I'm so grateful for you fantastic fans for wanting me to stay etc etc"

Then enter a heel Roman Reigns, fresh from battering Taker, smashes poor old Bill and puts him on the shelf. Bill comes back for one final match at SummerSlam to put over the Big Dog. Hall of Fame headline 2018.

Goldberg has never lost clean in either WCW or WWE has he? I don't see any outside interference at Wrestlemania, so would that make Lesnar the first to beat him clean?

Depends on your definition of clean. He lost a triple threat after HHH low blowed him and Kane choke slammed him. There's no dq in a three way so it was fair and square.

He's never been beaten one on one in a standard match then. Plus, nobody has legit kicked out of the Jackhammer either. Hogan did on Nitro, but only because Nash was supposed to break up the pin but was too slow so Hogan had to improvise.

• Awards Moderator

Compared to previous years, that go-home show was excellent. At least there was no tug of war over the belt.

I'm still not buying Triple H and Rollins. As always the booking is back to front. I hope Trips legit breaks his legs so he goes away for another year.

Lesnar has to be winning? He's looked like such a chump for months. But Goldberg losing at WrestleMania sounds like such a downer.

I'm still not buying Triple H and Rollins. As always the booking is back to front. I hope Trips legit breaks his legs so he goes away for another year.

Goldberg Lesnar feels backwards to me. Surely Goldberg's big return culminating in beating the beast for the title at wrestlenmania was the story.

The underdog challenger who can't beat the champ feels like a face storyline -especially the way they've booked it.

'I liked who I was before I met you' is the worst line ever written. What a bitch.

You'd have to be an utter pervert to want Seth to win.

Escaping the fact that his gimmick seems to be 'girl fleeing abusive relationship discovers Caitlin Moran books and Cyndi Lauper songs', but the central logic that Triple H made Seth Rollins do things is such a fatal flaw to a babyface character. Why get behind someone who is so easily led?

'I liked who I was before I met you' is the worst line ever written. What a bitch.

You'd have to be an utter pervert to want Seth to win.

Escaping the fact that his gimmick seems to be 'girl fleeing abusive relationship discovers Caitlin Moran books and Cyndi Lauper songs', but the central logic that Triple H made Seth Rollins do things is such a fatal flaw to a babyface character. Why get behind someone who is so easily led?

Trips is a master of the MKUltra.

Are they making the Raw tag match a ladder match? Unusual amount of ladders used yet no official confirmation that I can see?

Probably, but aside from Big Cass looking a bit like Edge, that combo of wrestlers are not your typical ladder match type wrestlers.