The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Basic pro wrestling booking 101 is surely Seth Rollins, the babyface, challenging Triple H, the heel, to an unsanctioned match thus making himself look brave and courageous and putting over how much he wants to destroy Triple H that he'd risk his own health and career?

This fucking company.

Why start booking Seth Rollins properly now when they've absolutely fucked him up every step of the way so far?

Meh, I don't mind their shoddy booking of Rollins. In my mind he's a one note, insufferable, annoying twat so he deserves it. Actually love it when Trips slags off his hilariously bad nicknames like Seth 'freakin' Rollins & the architect too. Hope he gets the full CM Punk treatment, Nash would surely be up for one more payday.

Edited by DCW

Steph is insufferable, she's probably the main reason I don't watch Raw anymore and I doubt I'm the only one. Ironic considering her dad and husband are arguably the two best heels the company's ever had, unbelievable that neither of them have told her to reign it completely a bit.

Worst thing is she's more than capable of being a cracking heel. She just can't seem to help herself anymore.

Her late 1999 to 2002 run was mostly excellent imo.

I was stunned at how quiet the crowd was. Reading stuff about the chants that were supposedly going around before Raw, I expected a lot of grief to be aimed at Steph. There was so much dead air in that opening segment that they could have chanted anything and there was only one CM Punk chant. Very odd.

I was sure they muted the crowd, I could hear vague we want Paige chants during Joe/Zayn.

What was going on during the Bayley match? Seemed to be something distracting in the crowd and random 'asshole' chants

I'd love to know what convinced that crowd they were awesome tonight.

Was it the astoundingly obvious Paige chants that Bumblefuck, Arkinsaw could've caught on to or was it the utterly irrelevant CM Punk chants that got utterly blanked?

Alright show apart from that. Nia Jax and Steph fucking reek. Not even shouty NXT crowd warming HHH could get that crowd arsed for Rollins. Good builds otherwise this week

How long has Paige been off TV now? I know she's had the two suspensions and a surgery, but I'm struggling to remember what she was last involved with and when it was

I think it was when they half arsed her heel turn and did the horrible Reid Flair angle, then positioned her as low priority face soon after. Don't think she was at Mania

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Had a little strange mini feud with Lana which may or may not have been because of real heat between the 2

That Trips bit was a tad awkward..."DO YOU WANNA SEE SETH ROLLINS VS TRIPLE H-AAAAA" crowd: erm, yeh can do mate, not really arsed.

What was Taker doing just after he choke slammed Braun? Its a minor thing but he grimaced and kinda shook his head, was he hurting or it sort of seemed like he was selling the thought "shit. When i turn round im getting speared to fuck". Just seemed odd as i watched it live.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

I think Taker Reigns will actually end up being the match I'm most excited about. I don't care what anyone says, I fucking swear down they're turning him heel