The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Are they making the Raw tag match a ladder match? Unusual amount of ladders used yet no official confirmation that I can see?

Probably, but aside from Big Cass looking a bit like Edge, that combo of wrestlers are not your typical ladder match type wrestlers.

Yeah I thought the same when the unusual amount of ladder use came into play.

There's too many big lumps in that match for it to work in the usual way. Could be a bad night for Enzo.

I haven't been keeping up with the Hardy Boyz contract situations, but surely if there's any place for them to return it's at Wrestlemania in a match synonymous with their name?

• Paid Members

Bless Triple H, like, but Seth Rollins is such a waste of time. Granted, WWE never do him any favours, like most on their roster, but he's awful as a heel and, it turns out, even worse as a babyface. The whole injury fluke they worked into the angle should have really elevated sympathy for Rollins, but it's impossible to not want to see him getting smashed to bits again. Firmly hope Triple H and Joe batter him.

The Goldberg/Lesnar segment was another very good effort from the pair. A shame the fans have decided Goldberg is rubbish now because WWE booked him like Goldberg, as requested, but it's pleasing the big man's final match (probably) is such a massive feature on a big show. I bloody love Goldberg. Lesnar has done his part too, selling like a champ to solidify Goldberg as a hardcase.

I thought Roman Reigns was really good again, this week.

I thought whoever took the 'Oldberg' sign should have been shot on sight.

The 'too cool for the Stars' attitude is so sad.

That's fucking Goldberg, you massive cunt. He's got his huge arm vein back for you, show some fucking respect.

• Paid Members

Given the Hardy's are doing a TLC match for ROH the night before Mania, I can't imagine they'd be up for doing much in a ladder match the next day. Or that Young Bucks match is going to be hella disappointing to compensate.

Given the Hardy's are doing a TLC match for ROH the night before Mania, I can't imagine they'd be up for doing much in a ladder match the next day. Or that Young Bucks match is going to be hella disappointing to compensate.

I can imagine it being the other way around if anything does happen with them and Wrestlemania. They can have their big spotfest in ROH, and then at Wrestlemania they'll have 6 other guys to bump around them and work the brunt of the match. All they would have to do at Mania is a couple of dives and stand there as the crowd wanks themselves off with "DELETE" chants.

• Paid Members

This is Jeff we're talking about. He'll still bump like fuck.

Bless Triple H, like, but Seth Rollins is such a waste of time. Granted, WWE never do him any favours, like most on their roster, but he's awful as a heel and, it turns out, even worse as a babyface. The whole injury fluke they worked into the angle should have really elevated sympathy for Rollins, but it's impossible to not want to see him getting smashed to bits again. Firmly hope Triple H and Joe batter him.

Only read the spoilers, but the one thing that jumped out to me was the references to the time before he joined up with HHH.  Everyone clearly knows and remembers that joining up with HHH was what broke up the Shield, so given it's an unsanctioned match, is there any chance of Shield involvement? 

Only read the spoilers, but the one thing that jumped out to me was the references to the time before he joined up with HHH.  Everyone clearly knows and remembers that joining up with HHH was what broke up the Shield, so given it's an unsanctioned match, is there any chance of Shield involvement? 

I would say no given that Reigns should be focused on Undertaker and Ambrose on Corbin. You never know with WWE though.

I would say no given that Reigns should be focused on Undertaker and Ambrose on Corbin. You never know with WWE though.

I was thinking the same thing, but guess they could work round it with the running order of the show?  Although I can't envisage them putting Reigns - Taker on earlier than Rollins - HHH, the Ambrose - Corbin match will surely be early on?  Unless they play it into a show long angle, and have them turn them all heel by reuniting to get over HHH, then help out Reigns against Taker.

You have Rollins falling flat when pushed as face or heel, Reigns being booed and Ambrose stagnating - a reunion of sorts would make sense for them all right about now.

Easy fix to that, have HHH vs. Rollins take place after Reigns vs. Taker and Ambrose vs. Corbin. A Shield reunion, even though it's happened in different variations before, would be big time at Wrestlemania against the COO.

It'd be a terrible ending to a flawed story. So they probably will.

But, they seem to have decided that Seth's babyface pitch to the audience 'HE MADE ME DO IT! I LOST ALL MY FWENDS!'. If that story ends with him going 'oh no I didn't, here they are', I think I'd set fire to my toes.

How is Cesaro still employed?

• Paid Members

Couldn't you have Rollins-Trips on early-ish, given the no-holds barred stip have Joe run in, and Reigns helps Rollins win (do some backstage segment with Steph earlier in the night to remind everyone of Reigns beef with Triple H/Stephanie) and make it seem like a happy smiley babyface team up.

Later in the night, Rollins AND Ambrose interfere and help Reigns beat Taker, turning all three heel in the process. Triple H would still be a heel, and Ambrose is still technically on Smackdown, so you have to solve those issues admittedly, plus a good few other flaws but there are ways around that I imagine.

Do the Triple H WM 15 thing of teasing a face turn, that was a heel turn in disguise. Better than nothing, and you can even hark back to that time The Shield put taker out of action a few years ago that was never followed up on.

How is Cesaro still employed?

Because people like him. He's not a money maker or anything, but he entertains people.

Mind you, based on your ever so slight overrreaction to a few people who dislike Goldberg, you don't seem particularly accepting of other people liking different things to you.