The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator

He's a bit wank at wrestling really.

Wank because the crowd lose their shit when he's in the arena?

He's got charisma off the chain,and when he's in peril there's nothing the live crowd wants more is that hot tag. He's like a Piper, not technically sound but great at working the crowd.

Echoing the love for Roman's performances in the recent weeks as well. He's a perfectly fine baby face but he's an utterly immense bad guy. Such a charisma and presence to him that nobody on the main roster comes close to. The timing of his mannerisms and facial expressions and poise and delivery have been consistently outstanding. Everything about his character since Fast Lane has been top notch and consequently I'm more excited for him and Undertaker than any other match on the card.

He's a bit wank at wrestling really.

Wank because the crowd lose their shit when he's in the arena?

He's got charisma off the chain,and when he's in peril there's nothing the live crowd wants more is that hot tag. He's like a Piper, not technically sound but great at working the crowd.

Wank because he can't do anything but sell. I'm not saying he doesn't have a place, though. Of course he does. A tag team like that is what's best for him because he can talk off the chain and sell until Cass clears up for him. It's when they put him in singles matches with Cesaro et al that I find myself enjoying him a great deal less.

giphy.gif

Spear looked better from this angle TBH. His spears have been on point before now anyway, esp on Lesnar. Brock didn't take it as he should either tbh so it ended up looking like a tackle instead this time.

• Paid Members

Are people complaining Brock didn't do a good enough sell from a spear on concrete on the last RAW before WrestleMania? Aye, he should have went more arse over tit, slip a disc, and jeopardise the marquee match on the biggest show of the year.

It's what I thought tbh. Plus he had the ring just right behind him that he could have smacked into too i guess. His spear taking as well as his selling has been spot on with Goldberg tho at SS and RR.

Edited by zep81

• Paid Members

Are people complaining Brock didn't do a good enough sell from a spear on concrete?

Concrete? The outside area is more padded out than the ring.

Brock certainly could and should have sold it better.

It's more padded because it has no fucking give, unlike the steel beams of a ring which flex and absorb some of the impact of bumps.

If you wish to show us how Brock should have bumped on the floor though, then be my guest.