The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator

Rusev on Miz TV in an attempt to salvage the Lana stuff was dire. The line about fans not sending Rusev get well cards or Chocolate covered strawberries was amusing though. Didn't TMZ break the engagement story? Why is no one on WWE TV mentioning this??

I can't quite believe I'm defending this odd show, but they did do a whole bit on TMZ while Lana was making her way to the ring (I'd understand if you x30'd the whole thing though). They're smooshing together the injury with the "love square" story and hoping no-one notices.

I can imagine Vince was furious about it breaking.

In the main event scene, Sheamus looks very comfortable, so good for him. But I'd really love to see a big title change on Raw just to keep things on edge.

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

I feel they missed a big nostalgia moment with the word Family, then I realised they were in Pittsburgh and not Philly. 

In my head when it was so dark and they said family, I just had this small hope of Spike being on the top of the stage in glasses, followed by guys still on the good books with WWE like RVD, Dreamer, Stevie, Nova etc all in Dudley glasses and then just a ton of people in Dudley boy T-Shirts and glasses as well. Almost like the Daniel Bryan yes movement a few years ago, but this time centered in Dudleyville. Have Bubba say that Bray may have his buzzards, but they've got their brothers. Have maybe Rowan end up going through a table after Bray and the other Wyatt's fight and get to safety.

Its pure wrestlecrap to you lot I imagine, but it could have been a decent feel good moment.

Anyone else realise that the match between Reigns and Sheamus started pretty much bang on 3am, as if they were counting down for it. If people watched for 3/4 minutes thinking with the odds so stacked, Reigns could have the belt, would that give them the 3rd hour ratings boost in the figures even if people switched off as soon as it went to shit?

didnt watch without reading spoilers first but a few angles and matches seemed worth skimming. Dreamer was a nice touch but "family" was the wrong word unless Spike is going to be the 4th man at TLC or something. I could see RVD being involved if Spike isn't as i'm not sure on his status in wrestling

The Charlotte turn intrigued me not sure if it is to make lynch more of a top babyface or for the rumored Sacha turn coming. I think it works as Team Bad and Brie Bella, Fox are not really working as Heels for me anymore so someone else is needed. Just get rid of daddy next to her as he kills her heat. Can see a 3 way possibly ladder match or even TLC and the PPV

League of Nations, hmmm well at least some solid guys have something to work with now, unsure where it goes though and although none will set the world on fire individually between them and the New Day I feel theyre and acceptable bunch of heels at the top while the roster is so thin. Just can't see who will be the big heels going into wrestlemania season. Them and Triple H that's it as the Wyatts are midcard for a good while now in my opinion

Reigns Vs Sheamus, can see why they did it and it was ok for me but I really think they should have done the switch their and then, the league could be brought in later but perhaps if they dont have the champ they are a loser stable from the get go, not just next month. However the switch would have spiced things up and bar completely changing the formula which they need to more shock and surprises is what they need. I'd have been tempted to have Roman come out superman punch and get the pin before anyone could run in. Hell reverse the decision  if you have to later

didnt watch without reading spoilers first but a few angles and matches seemed worth skimming. Dreamer was a nice touch but "family" was the wrong word unless Spike is going to be the 4th man at TLC or something. I could see RVD being involved if Spike isn't as i'm not sure on his status in wrestling

The Charlotte turn intrigued me not sure if it is to make lynch more of a top babyface or for the rumored Sacha turn coming. I think it works as Team Bad and Brie Bella, Fox are not really working as Heels for me anymore so someone else is needed. Just get rid of daddy next to her as he kills her heat. Can see a 3 way possibly ladder match or even TLC and the PPV

League of Nations, hmmm well at least some solid guys have something to work with now, unsure where it goes though and although none will set the world on fire individually between them and the New Day I feel theyre and acceptable bunch of heels at the top while the roster is so thin. Just can't see who will be the big heels going into wrestlemania season. Them and Triple H that's it as the Wyatts are midcard for a good while now in my opinion

Reigns Vs Sheamus, can see why they did it and it was ok for me but I really think they should have done the switch their and then, the league could be brought in later but perhaps if they dont have the champ they are a loser stable from the get go, not just next month. However the switch would have spiced things up and bar completely changing the formula which they need to more shock and surprises is what they need. I'd have been tempted to have Roman come out superman punch and get the pin before anyone could run in. Hell reverse the decision  if you have to later

I dont think that was a Charlotte turn, I think it's the beginning of a Lynch turn, which will be great as she works well as a heel.

I know though, right? Distracts her best friend for a cheap win and yet still considered the babyface - this is modern WWE.....

Thought it was a decent Raw. Sheamus is a breath of fresh air compared to Rollins and his cruddy reign as champ. He looks like he's having the time of his life too, which is great to see, plus at least the LON is something different and spares us 20 minute Authority promos opening the show every bloody week. Lana and Rusev re-uniting makes the decision to split them (for a feud with that tosser Ziggler of all people!) in the first place seem even more senseless. Bit mad that they're looking like turning Becky heel instead of the very, very unlikeable Charlotte.

State of Tommy Dreamer though, they surely could've got RVD in, who still resembles a pro wrestler at the very least.