The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

They should just explicitly make all the divas heels. Might as well.

If Charlotte this week was to potentially lead to a heel turn for Lynch I'd be absolutely baffled. Charlotte fucks her over and stays face. Does no favors, Lynch and Paige are more over seemingly than Charlotte, who should just go with the daddies girl angle and be a bitch heel, full on cheating shit, have Sasha as a heel (looks like a natural) with her back up and keep Lynch and Paige hot in their roles. Charlottes push reminds me of when they rushed the belt on Paige in 2014 because AJ was being a twat.

Edited by WWFChilli

Turning Sasha face at this point would be not good for her, she needs to build some steam on WWE main roster as a heel first, she needs to be in a program with a decent babyface, but now WWE are turning Charlotte heel other then Becky Lynch who is she going to have a decent fued with, Sasha & Charlotte Vs Trish & Lita with Ronda Rousey as special guest ref for Mania, calling it now.

Paige, the heel, says' I've told Becky that Charlotte is not all she seems. She's a manipulator'.
Charlotte, the babyface, proves her right and screws over her friend to win an inconsequential match as a means of 'teaching her a lesson'.

I guarantee this is a heel turn for Lynch and alignment with Paige.

Ah, WWE.....

• Paid Members

On the Spike Dudley front - pretty sure he's been nothing more than a very occasional weekend warrior since he left TNA more than 8 years ago. Not saying he's definitely not turning up,but I'd highly doubt it.

How desperate must WWE be to pop a rating to concede to Tommy Dreamer coming out in a shirt with an indy company logo on, though?

Quite enjoyed Raw this week and it felt quite fresh (Divas/Ziggler & usual Diva shit aside)

I also loved the 5.15 match and thought that the change could happen but also enjoying the heat on the heels at the moment, of course this is all building up for Reigns to take the win at TLC/Rumble but think they are doing well to make Sheamus an absolute prick

LON will be interesting but doubt it will last longer than 2 months, you could almost see all of them falling out after the rumble and accusing 'each' nation of never being good enough etc, makes for a fun four way somewhere down the line.

I am fully expecting Cena to return next week to even out the numbers for Reigns/Ambrose/USO's and of course face Del Rio and RVD to return to help the Dudley Boyz and Dreamer. 

I did enjoy the show and it felt like an old classic Raw in places, the best Raw since the Dudley Boyz returned & Braun debuting which was 2 months ago?

Edited by Briefcase