The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

just want to thank the people of the UKFF For their messages, re Paige we are proud as a family but are also proud for British wrestling as a whole any boost our industry can get the better, atm there is some great British talent in the states doing us proud.

• Paid Members

Not a lot to say that hasn't been said. Great Raw. Really refreshed the roster and kept some of the stuff that has legs moving forward.

It's incredible how lost in the shuffle John Cena is right now. His "you've go to go through me to be a star thing is cool" but he's just nowhere near the top level.

Paige's debut was odd. She was over like rover with that crowd so it felt like a cool moment but she came across pretty lame with the not being ready for a fight and the commentators hammering home that she only came out to say congratulations. What the fuck was that finish? They showed about four replays and I still can't tell how it was supposed to put down a champion?

Oh, and this:

Lana is tremendous. Absolute filth.
Edited by tiger_rick

What the fuck was that finish? They showed about four replays and I still can't tell how it was supposed to put down a champion?

The Paige Turner, as far as I can tell, looks to be a version of the Olympic Slam but without the lift. More of a whipping motion. The problem is, either Paige executed it too early, or AJ bumped too late. It's also one of those "seen it on a Smackdown game so I think I'll use that" type of moves.

• Paid Members

Felt sorry for Paige, because the big moment was botched. They really didn't connect with the Paige Turner and it ended up looking like a simple, harmless sweep. No doubt she will have felt upset about that afterwards. Crowd didn't seem to mind too much though. Looking forward to seeing her on Raw every week.

From what I can tell, that'll be Paige's secondary finisher going forward, she used it as a finish after NXT Arrival as well.

Great Raw. Heyman is a glorious bastard. I don't quite understand the Cesaro association. The post-WM Raw crowd loved it, but Heyman is generally a despised heel, while Cesaro is catching fire as a babyface.

• Paid Members
Lana is tremendous. Absolute filth.

Shame it's such a disappointment when Ruslev comes out, Lana is great and you really want to see Ivan Drago or someone follow her but Ruslev looks like he should be working in a kebab shop.

Edited by Call me Bellend

That's just made me think -- if Kozlov had Lana and a Guile hairdo, he might have been vastly more successful. I'd rather them bring him back now like that rather than persisting with this Rusev nonsense. Kozlov must be about fifty, though, he looked old for a new wrestler in 2008. What's he up to these days?

• Paid Members
That's just made me think -- if Kozlov had Lana and a Guile hairdo, he might have been vastly more successful. I'd rather them bring him back now like that rather than persisting with this Rusev nonsense. Kozlov must be about fifty, though, he looked old for a new wrestler in 2008. What's he up to these days?

He's only a year older than Cesaro! I always thought Koslov was a bit too ugly to pull off the Ivan Drago gimmick so you can imagine how I feel about Ruslev.

Edited by Call me Bellend