The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

The fact that Cesaro can do a 165lb one arm snatch without even a grimace, makes him more man than anyone.

I've said it a long time ago, and I say it now, he's a phenomenal physical specimen with wonderous/ful genetics. I'd gladly step aside and let him horse the missus out of it.

Didn't watch Raw, and like a nobhead I've read all the spoilers because I couldn't wait. It sounds like a tremendous show, but I have a question... Now Cesaro is a Heyman Guy, did he turn heel? How did it work with Heyman managing both a heel and face on the same show (assuming Ces is still a face).

Ta.

Didn't watch Raw, and like a nobhead I've read all the spoilers because I couldn't wait. It sounds like a tremendous show, but I have a question... Now Cesaro is a Heyman Guy, did he turn heel? How did it work with Heyman managing both a heel and face on the same show (assuming Ces is still a face).

Ta.

They'll try to heel Cesaro but it was near impossible last night. Heyman managed to almost turn Brock face in his promo when Brock was getting booed left right and centre on entrance, when Cesaro said he was a Heyman guy, the pop was huge. Then the "King of Swing" moniker had a massive chant going.

I don't see them keeping Lesnar heel, he's probably going to end up a tweener. Gotta wonder what this does for Rybaxel though, I don't see Heyman sticking with them any time soon while they're being booked as dead weight in his catalogue of talent.

• Paid Members

Well, she's over and now established. Which is more you can say for most of their Divas roster. I think debuting her and having her beat the longest reigning champ ever was a great way to introduce her. You cant do it with everyone, but with her, in front of that crowd and against AJ, it was a huge statement of intent.

It was good seeing Cesaro become a Heyman Guy, but does blur the lines of heel/face. King of Swing is a good moniker. I liked the way Zeb Colter was arguing about Cesaro jumping ship, reminded me of the glory days of managers in wrestling. Maybe they felt Cesaro needed a mouthpiece hence getting Paul Heyman. What face could they have used as his manager/ mouthpiece?

It was good seeing Cesaro become a Heyman Guy, but does blur the lines of heel/face. King of Swing is a good moniker. I liked the way Zeb Colter was arguing about Cesaro jumping ship, reminded me of the glory days of managers in wrestling. Maybe they felt Cesaro needed a mouthpiece hence getting Paul Heyman. What face could they have used as his manager/ mouthpiece?

William Regal!

Yeah, it was a hell of a reaction, on a hell of a Raw. Definitely the right crowd for her to debut in front of, a mix of super-fans who religiously follow NXT, and a whole bunch of Brits (that final "Hounds of Justice" chant had an oddly Yorkshire accent to it, to my ears...)

The county of Norfolk now has more champions in the big 2 US promotions than any US state, or any of the other countries in the world put together. I think, I've not worked it out, but it seems right. NORFOLK!

Both started their career at the Waw academy, just thought I would put it out there, good for little old Norfolk.

Well, she's over and now established.

I wouldn't say she is over because that crowd was behind her. NXT has a great following, so she no doubt has her fair share of fans, but that crowd of nerds is not a measuring stick. As far as a statement of intent goes, she should have come out and challenged AJ for a future match, then left her laying. As it stands, we have her saying she isn't ready for the big leagues on television and she has the belt of her division. I remember Jerry Lynn saying when he debuted and won the light weight title he was fucked. Fans are interested in the chase of a title, they like to get behind someone and support them to reach their goal. When you win the belt on your debut, what is there left to do but lose it? The rematch with AJ will be built around AJ wanting her belt back, not Paige wanting to retain it. I like Paige a lot, but sadly this reeks of Santino winning the IC title on his debut.