The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

If they really want to heat Evolution up, they should have Ric make a surprise appearance by interrupting an Evolution promo in the coming weeks, coming out to embrace his old mates, only to be turned away by Triple H. They should then bring in a new member. I'd have used Bo Dallas if he wasn't already set to come in with his Bo-lieve gimmick.

We all want it, but Flair can't seem to make his way through a public appearance these days without having a meltdown. WWE can't trust him and I really don't want to see a great man like Flair looking sad.

I can't see Evolution being around long enough for there to any point in any new members. I'll be mildly surprised if they make it past Extreme Rules and very surprised if they make it past Summerslam.

The Ascension are pretty much just a gimmick and an entrance, though. They're shite besides that. Putting them in Evolution would strip that gimmick away and then when the Evolution thing runs its course a month later, they're just Sean O'Haire and Chuck Palumbo at best.

• Paid Members

The only upside to the Ascension joining Evolution would be that their farewell promo on NXT might have a shot of being conceptually pleasing to nerds like me who pay too much attention. Those guys definitely need something different to make the step up, because their current schtick screams "developmental", but Evolution ain't it. I say let 'em fester in NXT for ages 'til they come up with something good, like Adam Rose.

• Paid Members

As simple as it sounds, I'd rather The Ascension stay as they are as its such a simple line between good and bad that anyone in the "PG" era or whatever it is now can watch and follow.

Have them follow suit of Nexus/The Shield/The Wyatt's and have them stalk out and beat down a tag team to start a feud. They scream bad, scary tag team with their entrance and general look, in such a simple roster creatively right now for the position they'd be in it wouldn't do much harm.

Then again, people on here thought the whole idea of The Wyatt Family was horrible when on RAW compared to NXT and that it wouldn't last.

• Paid Members
Nah, people loved the Wyatt Family vignettes on Raw and were well up for them being on TV but thought that the job might be fucked after that fucking abortion of an inferno match.

I'd rather we didn't talk about that match. I'm sure I remember people reading that they hated how Harper and Rowan were in ring and that it looked sloppy and shit. That was what I liked most, same with Bray, they're brawlers its what they did, it worked.

But yeah that Inferno match, can we just blame Kane for it?

• Paid Members
Nah, people loved the Wyatt Family vignettes on Raw and were well up for them being on TV but thought that the job might be fucked after that fucking abortion of an inferno match.

I'd rather we didn't talk about that match. I'm sure I remember people reading that they hated how Harper and Rowan were in ring and that it looked sloppy and shit. That was what I liked most, same with Bray, they're brawlers its what they did, it worked.

But yeah that Inferno match, can we just blame Kane for it?

They did look sloppy and shit, but thankfully Harper got his boots on and improved drastically. Rowan is still pretty garbage but he's thankfully got the part of "guy in mask" nailed down. There's a reason he doesn't have as many singles matches, never gets mic time and barely ever gets praise in the six man/tag team matches.

• Moderators

Rowan didn't look like a clumsy brawler in a good way. He was uncoordinated, nearly fell over his own feet, and left the plastic sheep's mask on too close to the flames. His improvement has been unlimited, but fuck he was awful.

698 shades of garbage, that show.

Horrendous.

Like, really, the sort of show that makes me wonder why I fucking bother.

The opening segment was shit, had zero heat and felt about as main event as a Santino segment. Kane's still Kane and the WWE haven't learnt from history that title reigns that begin with Stephanie belittling the champion never go well.

Cesaro's new music was shit.

Batista's suit was ace. But, the segment was shit with Evolution being as wooden as I've ever seen anyone being (they may as well have had an autocue) and The Shield being a bit weird. 'Cream puff' is a shit insult. Is it a homophobic thing?

They managed to both have something in 'the whole world in his hands' and destroy it one night. That last segment was fucking awful, went on forever and the crowd couldn't have given a toss.

Seriously shit.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz