The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Anyone else notice Titus O'Neill call Roman Reigns a "punk ass bitch" during the main event? Do they have issues with each other or was it just part of the match?

Good Raw overall, even if that Cena segment was one of the worst things I've seen for a while. It's this sort of shit that really made me dislike Cena years ago and it was horrible to see comedy Cena rear his ugly head again. Even though I don't mind him these days and respect him for what he does and has done, these kind of promos are what made me dislike ol' John boy years ago.

• Paid Members
Khali is very low in the babyface list. I've not watched any modern grappling in years, but surely there could be a better use for him? Make him into a killer heel like he was in the "Punjabi Prison, arm wrestling in broken glass" era. Liked that stuff.

Not really. He can barely walk these days. It's sad to watch.

The dark matches are usually quick and harmless, they could have Hornswoggle and Alicia Fox produce it if they wanted and nobody would know the difference. Producers are pretty hands-off for Cena's matches anyway, and I imagine that's even truer for a three-minute post-Raw match.

The writer's checklists are interesting, there's a fair few things they have to do for in-ring promos http://imgur.com/a/u9Xj3#16 and pre-tapes http://imgur.com/a/u9Xj3#17

• Paid Members

Finally finished Raw. Taken me 4 days which shows how shite it was. That Cena interview was brutal. Why do these cunts never learn? The last few minutes when Cena went into hard sell mode, he was as good as anyone on the planet - as always. Yet they have to render it meaningless with another attempt at writing comedy.

This feud should write itself but unfortunately as John Cena became afraid of Wyatt, conquered his fear in a week and then beat Wyatt clean, they've killed the fucker.

Not surprised the Evolution return fell flat. Agree with previous points about them having already destroyed the shield with a bunch of jobbers. Plus Evolution is one of the most over-rated stables ever. They ran at a shockingly bad time when Trips was an over-inflated, cycle short wearing egomaniac and there wasn't a babyface on the roster even nearly fit to oppose them (or allowed to). The excellent Batista vs. Trips feud was the only good thing to come out of it.

What reaction were people expecting to the return of a heel group, one of whom is the most boring main-eventer since WWFE and the other who is a shadow of his former self?

Agree the six man should be good. I really want to see Trips vs. Reigns at SummerSlam. It will put Roman over the edge.

Love Bad News Barrett by the way. I still think there's something in the guy despite them having dropped the ball with him several times.

The parade of jobbers before Evolution's arrival had had a lot to do with the shit reaction,crowds are usually quieter in the third hour out of tiredness too.

This is exactly it for me. Evolution had so obviously been teased all night, so sending Alberto out first deflated me to no end. It harmed Rusev too if anything, he's meant to be on a newcomer monster push, so don't bundle him with the likes of 3MB.

Agree about Rusev, they really didn't need to put him out there, plus I thought Lana was the only one could control him? He seemed to follow Triple H pretty quick when he told everyone to fuck off to the back

Did Layla nearly trip Fandango when they did their inring pose? Shes still the fittest woman ever in wrestling so it's fair enough if she can't dance

Speaking of Fandango, him and Sandow should form an odd couple tag team, it'd be quality

That beatdown at the end went on for about a decade but it made everyone want to watch Shield/Evolution even more so job done

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman

Did Layla nearly trip Fandango when they did their inring pose? Shes still the fittest woman ever in wrestling so it's fair enough if she can't dance

She has a dancing background, she was a dancer for the Miami Heat, she showed off some pretty slick moves as a member of Extreme Expose back in the day. It'll just be an adjustment to appearing confident in the ballroom style of Fandango. Not that either he or Summer Rae have really done anything elaborate, even non-dancers could pick up a few routine moves fairly quickly I'd imagine (unless you're Eva Marie). They're a new act, so there will be some growing pains, but I'm confident Layla will be great in the role- and I'm not just saying that because I'd like her to sit on my face.

• Paid Members
Surely The Shield are bigger faces and higher in the pecking order than Show and Sheamus?

One thing I didnt like about Evolution return was the lack of titan tron video just a static logo and they should've worn the classic tshirt too, the music is great but some fans might've just thought it was 'king of kings' or something

Supposedly they didn't use the original Titantron because they didn't want to prompt people into wondering about Ric Flair.

• Paid Members

If they really want to heat Evolution up, they should have Ric make a surprise appearance by interrupting an Evolution promo in the coming weeks, coming out to embrace his old mates, only to be turned away by Triple H. They should then bring in a new member. I'd have used Bo Dallas if he wasn't already set to come in with his Bo-lieve gimmick.

She has a dancing background, she was a dancer for the Miami Heat, she showed off some pretty slick moves as a member of Extreme Expose back in the day. It'll just be an adjustment to appearing confident in the ballroom style of Fandango. Not that either he or Summer Rae have really done anything elaborate, even non-dancers could pick up a few routine moves fairly quickly I'd imagine (unless you're Eva Marie). They're a new act, so there will be some growing pains, but I'm confident Layla will be great in the role- and I'm not just saying that because I'd like her to sit on my face.

Oh right, forgot about Extreme Expose, shes good at the arse wiggling bit which is the main thing so shes alright, like you said shes only just started in the role so she'll have a few niggles to iron out

• Paid Members
If they really want to heat Evolution up, they should have Ric make a surprise appearance by interrupting an Evolution promo in the coming weeks, coming out to embrace his old mates, only to be turned away by Triple H. They should then bring in a new member. I'd have used Bo Dallas if he wasn't already set to come in with his Bo-lieve gimmick.

We all want it, but Flair can't seem to make his way through a public appearance these days without having a meltdown. WWE can't trust him and I really don't want to see a great man like Flair looking sad.