The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

3 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Regarding Dolph, have they ever addressed the way he won the US Title and then fucked off? Did he even challenge for it when he came back? Or reference it in a promo? He looks like the dumbest wrestler in the world walking out as US Champion, only to end up in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal five months later. 

He said something along the lines of ‘I only came back for an opportunity at the world title on the grandest stage’

He came for the title shot. He stayed for... don’t know really.

Titus O’Neill saying ‘your wrestling...your comedy... you’re a multi-platform talent’ made me laugh. His comedy must be terrible if WWE have decided to do fuck all with it and not let him promote it or incorporate into his act. Did having it away with Amy Schumer for a bit give him delusions of grandeur or something?

• Paid Members

Add me to the pack that think Jeff rather than Rollins is moving to SmackDown. Mainly because Matt and Bray doing whatever they're doing and Jeff doing classic Jeff as separate acts makes sense. Plus you can sell two different t-shirts instead of one Hardy Boys t-shirt.

EDIT - In my head, the new Ziggler/Drew pairing will be henceforth known as Zingleberries.

Edited by air_raid

I've been pumped for Drew's main roster return for months, proper expected him to be thrown into the main event scene on SmackDown at least. So I'm completely thrown by the alliance with Ziggler. No idea where they'll go with this. Hopefully Drew can keep his head above the water.

33 minutes ago, jonnybgoode82 said:

I could go for Ziggler and McIntyre hooking up with the former Miztourage in a disgruntled stars sort of stable 

Wouldn't that just be a mash up of 3MB and Social Outcasts

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

Wouldn't that just be a mash up of 3MB and Social Outcasts

We found the guy that remembers Social Outcasts!

6 hours ago, Supremo said:

Regarding Dolph, have they ever addressed the way he won the US Title and then fucked off? Did he even challenge for it when he came back? Or reference it in a promo? He looks like the dumbest wrestler in the world walking out as US Champion, only to end up in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal five months later. 

If it was literally anyone else I'd be pissed off at that lack of character continuity or development, but since it's him I'm actively glad they haven't bothered.

I'm sure someone's mentioned it but Ronda practically laughing at fake ass MMA wannabe Sonya Devile then knocking her down was excellent.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

I can see Balor moving tonight and also Anderson & Gallows (with the obvious tease long term with Styles also there). Also can see Jeff moving. Maybe Bayley too as she seems done on Raw now. Ambrose could be another one as he is due back isn't he?

As for Raw I quite enjoyed the show for what it was (trades aside). Enjoyed the 10 man main event too, good fun.

Roman was terrible again and its at a point whether you think whether Vince is taking the piss just sending him out there like a lamb to the slaughter. You got WWE trying to push Nia Jax as someone to look up too and with the whole insult on weight thing she has risen above it, then you got Roman (your top babyface) calling Samoa Joe a fat ass. I just don't understand what they are trying to do. Somoa Joe was everything on the mic that Roman should be.

Edited by Briefcase

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I'm sure someone's mentioned it but Ronda practically laughing at fake ass MMA wannabe Sonya Devile then knocking her down was excellent.

Made me sad. There's no way Sonya should have been put in there with Ronda for precisely that reason. You can give your babyface shine without making a heel's character look fake and crap and given Absolution were being moved, this was a spot other heels should have been in rather than further degrade any chance DeVille has of looking threatening going forward.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, DootDootDoot said:

So underwhelmed with the mystery partner being Roode...though with two Bobby's now on Raw, could it either mean Lashley to Smackdown or Roode reverting to the heel Robert?

More likely they just start referring to Bobby Lashley by his surname alone, as per Rusev, Cesaro etc.

• Paid Members

So, with Sheamus and Cesaro moving to SD, I’m assuming they will be replaced by Breezeango for the title match after they lost to them. Because what’s the point of them winning the titles and then vacating them immediately after. 

Edited by TheBurningRed