The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Am I right in thinking Raw can still get some higher profile names come over like Nakamura etc? Because if not this is the surely the worse trade ever. Smackdown just have Miz so far so they can pick up Finn, Braun etc. too. Can Raw sent Kanellis, Drew, Ascension to NXT or don't they factor into the equation?. Its made Kurt look like the most inept GM ever as Smackdown has dumped off a ton of deadwood with little tp no real upside. Should have made it like for like trades something like Roman for AJ, Usos for The Bar etc. 

• Paid Members

You're overthinking it. Last year, Smackdown got the shitty end of the stick. Did it stop Daniel Bryan being insanely popular? Not a bit. A random draw would probably be a better explanation for why Raw would want fucking Mike Kanellis and the Ascension but it's irrelevent really. I think the only shame is that there wasn't a really big move. A Styles/Nakamura/Bryan would really shake things up.

That said, while they pretend John Cena is a "free agent", it makes a mockery of it anyway because that's telling you who the real star is.

• Paid Members

I can’t stop thinking about Roman’s promo. Every single week they try something new and every single week it fails beyond belief. He’s the worst babyface of all time.

Whinging about Brock not being there when he beat the shit out of him every time he appeared. Saying he’s going to get the job done inside the Steel Cage when, from what I can remember, there was no interference at Wrestlemania and Brock beat him fair and square by being better than him. Also, this sulky, emo attitude at being given another title shot. The hell is that all about? Then Samoa Joe comes out and rips him to pieces and all he has in return is to call him fat. God, he’s such a fucking loser. He has to be turning heel, surely?!

Edited by Supremo

I don't think WWE could win with the shake up no matter what they do

*Move people who aren't top stars* = Worse shake up of all time.

*Move all the top Smackdown stars* = Smackdown is being buried and they're moving the stars to Raw. Vince hates the colour blue etc etc

• Paid Members

Miz, Elias, probably Rhyno and Slater, Dash and Dawson and Titus Worldwide (including Dana), Hardy, Strowman and Goldust would be my guess from RAW. 

NXT wise I'd expect to see Andrade Almas and maybe The Street Profits be traded over though that does make it heavy on tag teams unless they are planning to move New Day apart. Already counting Asuka as moved. 

Less trades for a smaller two hour show but that really gives them a much stronger roster. Even Goldust could make IC champ off that. Shelton finally going solo as well is great for him and a chance to re-break out. 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

Do they include NXT in the shake-up or is McIntyre a one-off? Obviously they just raided it last week but it would be a bit different if they included it in trades. Take someone like Chad gable. He could probably do with a reset. Trading him for Almas would seem like much less of a demotion if regal sold it as him demanding Gable.

NXT doesn't usually get included so they won't get any 'trades' to them; they haven't previously anyway (there were only call ups during the initial draft in 2016, no NXT roster were moved up in the 2017 shakeup). It'd be difficult to implement anyway as they've already taped up to some time in June I think. McIntyre wasn't touted as being traded from NXT anyway or even brought up in the same way that AOP/Ember Moon were last week, he seemed to be more brought in by Ziggler as an ally.

• Paid Members

Got tickets for the Raw tapings in a couple of weeks. Now have to suffer through Jinder, Nattie, Dolph and some of the other shit. I reckon Jeff Hardy will be the one moving to Smackdown over Rollins. Gonna keep that US title on Smackdown. Glad to see Drew but not with Dolph. Although, great tag finisher. 

How awful was that commercial for the dual brands ppvs? Absolute cringe. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, TheBurningRed said:

How awful was that commercial for the dual brands ppvs? Absolute cringe. 

Holy shit I’d forgotten about that. Shockingly bad. I had to fast forward it about half way through. The type of thing that absolutely reeks of Kevin Dunn and Vinny Mac trying to produce something contemporary.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Miz, Elias, probably Rhyno and Slater, Dash and Dawson and Titus Worldwide (including Dana), Hardy, Strowman and Goldust would be my guess from RAW. 

NXT wise I'd expect to see Andrade Almas and maybe The Street Profits be traded over though that does make it heavy on tag teams unless they are planning to move New Day apart. Already counting Asuka as moved. 

Less trades for a smaller two hour show but that really gives them a much stronger roster. Even Goldust could make IC champ off that. Shelton finally going solo as well is great for him and a chance to re-break out. 

I'd agree with most of those, although I wonder if they might move Rollins rather than Hardy over, maybe Balor instead of Strowman.